Blockchain-enabled supply chain tracking and traceability software company Karuschain, working in the global precious metals mining industry is opening its beta tester applications.
Richard Verkley, CEO of Karuschain:
“Together, this incredible team and I have combined over 270 years of precious metals and mining experience to arrive at where we are today. The industry is long overdue a transparent and innovative solution that focuses on the needs of its people, and the timing couldn’t be more ripe for that than now. Improving the current outdated, exorbitantly-costly and inefficient supply chain management practices is something we have been called to do, and also something I feel incredibly excited about. Each of us understands that digital transformation in the sector is no longer a matter of if, yet it’s a matter of when.”
Select companies will have the opportunity to work alongside a world-class team to understand the many facets of blockchain technology, the real-world use cases, and to have a framework for evaluating for their businesses. These companies will play a critical role with the Karuschain team to continue to develop the most valuable solution possible to meet the needs of the industry.
The Karuschain platform offers dramatic advancements and improved efficiencies for companies to be able to meet their compliance requirements set forth by global organizations such as the OECD and LBMA by leveraging blockchain and smart contract technology. Karuschain predicts companies to experience dramatic improvements, cost savings, and increased protections.
According to a report by the World Economic Forum, within the next ten years, digitalization could generate over $320 billion of industry value with a potential benefit of approximately $190 billion for the mining sector and $130 billion for the metals sector. The total for Mining and Metals is equivalent to 7% of industry revenue and 9% of industry profit.
To apply for your company to participate in the Karuschain Beta Program, apply online at www.karuschain.com. Applications will be reviewed on a first-in basis with a limited number of vacancies.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
Also published on Medium.