Well-known Blockchain and crypto industry giant Michael Terpin from digital currency investor network BitAngels has teamed up with Toronto’s Bitcoin Bay to expand the blockchain investment ecosystem in Canada’s largest city.
“Through our partnership, we aim to accelerate blockchain adoption not only in Toronto, but internationally by connecting global entrepreneurs, investors, and communities through exclusive networking events,” said Edward Buchi, co-founder and Director of Bitcoin Bay. “Founders are invited to pitch their projects to investors, and give them an early inside look at some of the most exciting up-and-coming blockchain ventures.”
Bitcoin Bay will become BitAngels Toronto’s City Leader to host monthly or bi-monthly events focused on market trends, blockchain startup presentations, and networking with an audience of venture capitalists, angel investors, entrepreneurs and developers, as well as cryptocurrency funds and exchanges.
A division of Transform Group and co-founded by blockchain pioneer Michael Terpin, Bitangels supports an open, thriving community of skilled blockchain professionals, companies, developers, and enthusiasts by organizing local events in key cities to create growth and connectivity in the blockchain space with online communication and collaboration.
To apply to present or register for the event, visit the BitAngels website here.
BitAngels Toronto event calendar will be posted on BitAngels.io in the coming weeks with the first event scheduled for the end of September.
Bitcoin Bay, comprised of Blockchain experts that specialize in consulting, product development, smart contract application development, education and community engagement – is a blockchain and crypto solutions company that has been active in the space since 2014.
BitAngels, launched in 2013 as the world’s first angel network for digital currency startups. Each BitAngels event features networking and short pitches by startup founders to an audience of investors, business leaders, and the local blockchain community. These events provide investors with a unique chance to learn about new cryptocurrency investment opportunities in person.
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019
- VeganNation Add Brazilian Football Superstar Cafu to It’s Advisory Board - October 31, 2019
- Alliance Investments Announces Plans Tokenization of £500m in UK Real Estate in STOs - October 31, 2019
Also published on Medium.