eToroX, the blockchain subsidiary of global investment platform eToro, has launched its institutional-grade API trading programme, AlgoX Prime.
“The AlgoX Prime trading program aligns with eToro’s strategy of bridging the gap between blockchain and the traditional financial markets,” said Yoni Assia, CEO of eToro. “The ability to trade using APIs will help steer institutional traders to connect to the crypto market, and to utilize eToro’s high-trading volume.”
AlgoX Prime is the top-tier API program of eToroX Exchange, the eToro Group’s regulated and secure cryptoasset exchange. Employing the deep liquidity of eToro, tight spreads, and bespoke capabilities for cryptoasset trading, AlgoX Prime is carefully tailored to suit the needs and requirements of institutional-grade algorithmic traders from both the traditional and crypto spheres.
Doron Rosenblum, eToroX Managing Director, said:
“AlgoX Prime, our new API trading program, offers sophisticated trading capabilities to institutional and corporate traders. We believe that it will open the door for institutional traditional financial algorithm trading companies to trade cryptoassets, and by doing so, greatly increase market liquidity.”
“It is highly significant that we are launching AlgoX Prime API trading programme today in South East Asia,” commented Jasper Lee, Managing Director of eToro Asia. “The market in this region is highly dynamic. People are very involved with crypto, and we believe that developments such as our new API program will greatly help facilitate mass adoption.”
The program offers highly competitive fees, a free enterprise-grade market data package, and a high-quality, low-latency colocation service that incorporates professional-level connectivity, enabling direct access to eToroX’s dedicated, high-security data centre. The continuous and ongoing rollout will include an ever-expanding list of cryptoassets, increased volume from eToro, and much more.
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading and investment venue, and eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange. eToroX, a subsidiary of the eToro Group, provides the infrastructure, in the form of a crypto wallet and the forthcoming exchange, that supports our commitment to facilitating the evolution of tokenized assets.
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019
- VeganNation Add Brazilian Football Superstar Cafu to It’s Advisory Board - October 31, 2019
- Alliance Investments Announces Plans Tokenization of £500m in UK Real Estate in STOs - October 31, 2019