Innovative blockchain workflow management software Proxeus self-coined “WordPress of Blockchain”, has just published a version of its software ready to use on the Ethereum mainnet, which will allow Blockchain neophytes the ability to create and publish document-centred blockchain applications.
“Going to mainnet is a big milestone for Proxeus,” said cofounder Antoine Verdon. “Users can take advantage of the wide-ranging functionalities offered by Proxeus to capture their specialized knowledge and make it available in the form of automated workflows – for free or for a fee set in XES”.
“Proxeus is a great infrastructural piece for this new economy,” recently commented Swiss blockchain advisor Bernd Lapp.
- Anti-doping prototype developed with ITA prior to 2020 Summer Olympics
- Allows easy monetization of know-how and IP on blockchain
- Successful use cases on three blockchains: Ethereum, IOTA & Hyperledger
- Prototypes developed with University of Basel, WWF Switzerland, Canton Zug, and IBM
Proxeus has been developing its product since its successful Token Generation Event (TGE) in February 2018 and has now entered the rarified ranks of blockchain projects which survived the crypto winter and released a viable product to the community.
Since the TGE, Proxeus has successfully developed applications to incorporate new businesses, issue course certificates, create donation receipts, certify assets, track shipments and make anti-doping processes more secure. In every case, Proxeus technology has proved both powerful and versatile producing solutions in record times, ranging from weeks to days.
Anti-doping use case
The Proxeus framework was recently used to prototype the digitization of therapeutic use exemptions documents for the International Testing Agency (ITA), so that uploaded documents can’t be forged.
“Blockchain can be one of the answers,” Benjamin Cohen, director-general of the ITA recently said as the organization is exploring options ahead of the Summer 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, which will lead to the issuance of 6,000 anti-doping tests. “We have to invest in technologies that will help us make the system fully secure.”
Delivering real value
Despite being one of the last successfully-funded utility projects of 2018, Proxeus is one of the first to offer a viable product to the community, an achievement that hasn’t gone unnoticed in the blockchain community.
The Proxeus technology is free and uses Proxeus’ native XES token. Proxeus comes with all components and documentation required to configure and launch the platform as well as to deploy a smart contract to the Ethereum mainnet. The technology can easily leverage other DLT platforms – Hyperledger and IOTA have for example been successfully integrated into past projects.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
Also published on Medium.