Aqilliz, a blockchain solutions provider that looks to restore authentic value discovery to the digital marketing landscape and say they aim to create a meaningful value exchange between brands, platforms, and consumers and looks to provide blockchain-enabled solutions that enable greater trust, transparency, and cost-efficiency for its enterprise clients.
Aqilliz CEO Gowthaman ‘G’Man’ Ragothaman said:
“Today, numerous technologies continue to focus on siloed solutions that have led to a largely fragmented martech ecosystem, resulting in a very bloated administrative layer. These existing solutions have thus far only addressed some parts of the problem, but fail to address them holistically. This has resulted in poor price discovery and liquidity along with a lack of trust across the marketplace. Brands, platforms, and consumers all are at the heart of Aqilliz and our mission is to restore balance, liquidity, and authentic value to this flawed system”.
Aqilliz offers three solutions that target three key areas in digital marketing that impede value exchange. Named Proton, Neutron, and Electron, these solutions are underscored by a philosophy that aims to examine the Who, What, When, Where and How across the online value exchange process and introduce blockchain-based methods to better optimise existing business models.
- Proton is aimed at optimising processes across the digital supply chain, specifically in the areas of source attestation, transaction verification, and dispute resolution. Focusing on how value is exchanged as well as where and when it takes place, Proton will provide a common administrative layer relying on automated processes as enabled by smart contracts.
- Neutron aims to ensure that identities are secured in a decentralised data marketplace. Neutron also verifies and authenticates the identities of all transacting parties, addressing who is exchanging what value at a given time.
- Electron focuses on automating settlements, mitigating risks and reducing costs in order to improve customer outcomes. Applicable to customer loyalty programmes, Electron allows for a faster, cheaper, and more secure settlement of value by providing increased liquidity.
Aqilliz will be working exclusively with Zilliqa, the high-throughput blockchain platform as its technological infrastructure provider. Zilliqa is known across the blockchain industry as the first public blockchain and smart contract platform to leverage sharding, while simultaneously pioneering enterprise-grade security standards. Backed by academic research, Zilliqa has successfully established partnerships across the fields of digital advertising, financial services, payments, gaming, and digital entertainment. In 2017, Zilliqa founded Project Proton, a programmatic advertising alliance with WPP-company Mindshare, and successfully conducted a blockchain-based campaign for FMCG giant PepsiCo in May 2019.
Most recently, Aqilliz was selected as one of the nine startups in the second cohort of the Singapore government-backed Tribe Accelerator. The accelerator is supported by corporate and government partners including Singapore’s Info-communication Media Development Authority, Intel, AXA, IBM, and Citibank. With its participation, Aqilliz will benefit from Tribe’s network of mentors, technical experts, and international partners to propel its growth ambitions. Aside from Ragothaman, Aqilliz will be announcing several key hires to its leadership team in the coming months and is expected to onboard clients by the end of 2019.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.