RISE Wealth Technologies, a software technology company and provider of solutions for the implementation of trading strategies based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), has teamed up with Texas-based, heavyweight broker-dealer Entoro Capital to launch a $120 million Security Token Offering (STO), the largest European STO to date.
RISE Wealth Technologies, presently financed with US $11 million say they welcome the new collaboration with Entoro Capital as well as the new opportunities and leadership this partnership will bring to the FinTech industry.
“We are excited to be partnering with Entoro who has proven to be an experienced partner for companies within the FinTech industry”, says Stefan Tittel, CEO of RISE Wealth Technologies. “Their strong cross-industrial network has for years been a valuable asset to many partnerships. With the Broker-Dealer Agreement for Capital Raise, we anticipate a great deal of mutually beneficial opportunities and synergies for both companies – with most of these benefits accruing to our clients.”
“RISE is led by serial-entrepreneurs with a strong management team and a proven track record, which was crucial to us”, said James C. Row, Managing Partner of Entoro Capital. “A strong confidence in the team is paired with a shared belief that the future in asset management will be technology-driven. This makes RISE a perfect fit for Entoro.”
The FinTech firm Rise Wealth Technologies, based in Grünwald Germany, is a scientifically focused software technology company and provider of solutions for the development of commercial trade strategies based on ML and AI. They claim their patent-pending AI Machine Learning platform will fundamentally change the way that funds, investors and asset managers make investments and their methodology enables investors to continuously discover, validate and implement new trading opportunities in both highly liquid and illiquid financial markets across the globe.
The company wants to scale into the $80 trillion global asset management market and the company is currently financed with US$ 11 million and employs a workforce of around 20 experts in branches located in Munich, New York and Paris.
Entoro Capital is an investment bank and advisory group for traditional and digital securities. Entoro uses its proprietary online private securities syndication platform OfferBoard for accredited investors to analyze and review projects and opportunities. Entoro‘s strength is in bringing highly vetted projects to investors globally, with maximum efficiency, end-to-end security, and seamless execution, delivering total confidence in each investment. Our investment platform combined with blockchain technology provides issuers and investors access, flexibility, and transparency throughout the investment process. Securities are offered through Entoro Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
Also published on Medium.