RISE Wealth Technologies, a software technology company and provider of solutions for the implementation of trading strategies based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), has teamed up with Texas-based, heavyweight broker-dealer Entoro Capital to launch a $120 million Security Token Offering (STO), the largest European STO to date.
RISE Wealth Technologies, presently financed with US $11 million say they welcome the new collaboration with Entoro Capital as well as the new opportunities and leadership this partnership will bring to the FinTech industry.
“We are excited to be partnering with Entoro who has proven to be an experienced partner for companies within the FinTech industry”, says Stefan Tittel, CEO of RISE Wealth Technologies. “Their strong cross-industrial network has for years been a valuable asset to many partnerships. With the Broker-Dealer Agreement for Capital Raise, we anticipate a great deal of mutually beneficial opportunities and synergies for both companies – with most of these benefits accruing to our clients.”
“RISE is led by serial-entrepreneurs with a strong management team and a proven track record, which was crucial to us”, said James C. Row, Managing Partner of Entoro Capital. “A strong confidence in the team is paired with a shared belief that the future in asset management will be technology-driven. This makes RISE a perfect fit for Entoro.”
The FinTech firm Rise Wealth Technologies, based in Grünwald Germany, is a scientifically focused software technology company and provider of solutions for the development of commercial trade strategies based on ML and AI. They claim their patent-pending AI Machine Learning platform will fundamentally change the way that funds, investors and asset managers make investments and their methodology enables investors to continuously discover, validate and implement new trading opportunities in both highly liquid and illiquid financial markets across the globe.
The company wants to scale into the $80 trillion global asset management market and the company is currently financed with US$ 11 million and employs a workforce of around 20 experts in branches located in Munich, New York and Paris.
Entoro Capital is an investment bank and advisory group for traditional and digital securities. Entoro uses its proprietary online private securities syndication platform OfferBoard for accredited investors to analyze and review projects and opportunities. Entoro‘s strength is in bringing highly vetted projects to investors globally, with maximum efficiency, end-to-end security, and seamless execution, delivering total confidence in each investment. Our investment platform combined with blockchain technology provides issuers and investors access, flexibility, and transparency throughout the investment process. Securities are offered through Entoro Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
Also published on Medium.