The world’s largest trade association representing the blockchain industry The Chamber of Digital Commerce and the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA),áre partnering up in a strategic partnership to strengthen industry advocacy and education efforts around tokenization.
“Active engagement and collaboration within the blockchain technology community are essential to delivering real-world value through tokenized enterprise solutions,” said EEA Executive Director Ron Resnick.
“We are pleased to partner with the Chamber of Digital Commerce as an Associate–Collaborative Member. Their public policy expertise will be extremely beneficial to our overall goals of driving open blockchain technology as well as token taxonomy standards efforts.”
“Any asset, tangible or intangible, can be tokenized, recorded, tracked and traded on a blockchain, enabling many transactions to be faster, cheaper, and more efficient than ever before. However, from standards to public policy, the adoption of digital tokens faces many hurdles that must first be addressed,” said Chamber of Digital Commerce Founder and President Perianne Boring.
“We look forward to working with the technical experts at the EEA to further support our efforts on behalf of the blockchain industry.”
The Chamber of Digital Commerce will become an EEA Associate–Collaborative Member, and the EEA will become a strategic partner of the Chamber of Digital Commerce. The partnership between the two market-leading organizations will further promote the understanding, acceptance, and use of digital assets and blockchain-based technologies.
EEA and Chamber staff will now have full access to their respective token-related efforts enabling joint participation in the EEA’s Working Groups and Token Taxonomy Initiative (TTI), and the Chamber’s Token Alliance. Areas of common interest that the Chamber, TTI, and EEA will immediately begin focusing on include token interoperability initiatives and regulatory considerations.
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
Also published on Medium.