The world’s largest trade association representing the blockchain industry The Chamber of Digital Commerce and the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA),áre partnering up in a strategic partnership to strengthen industry advocacy and education efforts around tokenization.
“Active engagement and collaboration within the blockchain technology community are essential to delivering real-world value through tokenized enterprise solutions,” said EEA Executive Director Ron Resnick.
“We are pleased to partner with the Chamber of Digital Commerce as an Associate–Collaborative Member. Their public policy expertise will be extremely beneficial to our overall goals of driving open blockchain technology as well as token taxonomy standards efforts.”
“Any asset, tangible or intangible, can be tokenized, recorded, tracked and traded on a blockchain, enabling many transactions to be faster, cheaper, and more efficient than ever before. However, from standards to public policy, the adoption of digital tokens faces many hurdles that must first be addressed,” said Chamber of Digital Commerce Founder and President Perianne Boring.
“We look forward to working with the technical experts at the EEA to further support our efforts on behalf of the blockchain industry.”
The Chamber of Digital Commerce will become an EEA Associate–Collaborative Member, and the EEA will become a strategic partner of the Chamber of Digital Commerce. The partnership between the two market-leading organizations will further promote the understanding, acceptance, and use of digital assets and blockchain-based technologies.
EEA and Chamber staff will now have full access to their respective token-related efforts enabling joint participation in the EEA’s Working Groups and Token Taxonomy Initiative (TTI), and the Chamber’s Token Alliance. Areas of common interest that the Chamber, TTI, and EEA will immediately begin focusing on include token interoperability initiatives and regulatory considerations.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.