Maxonrow will host its first-ever MAXathon from April 18-19, 2020 in Berlin, where participants will have the chance to win from a €15.000 prize pool and explore how blockchain can be used to create solutions for healthcare, education, and governments using Maxonrow’s SDK.
MAXathon will be free of cost, and in addition to all meals and after-party, it will also feature workshops and activities led by industry leaders for participants who want to take a break from coding.
“Last year, before Maxonrow began launching its product suite, we planned and attended over 30 events around the world to spread the word about the world’s first KYC Blockchain. This year, we want to kick of 2020 with our largest event yet, where participants will finally be able to play around with our SDK and features. We are expecting over 150 participants that include blockchain experts and enthusiasts, developers, students, and experienced techies.” said Carlo Chung, Maxonrow’s CTO.
“A €15.000 prize pool will be distributed among the top projects of the industry tracks that include solutions for healthcare, government, and education. There will also be awards for winners of the surprise challenges. I think this event is a must for the tech community in Europe as Maxonrow will soon become a key player in the blockchain space.” said Riccardo Lammana, Maxonrow Advisor and Founder of Crypto Wallet Check.
If you want to join the Hackathon, you can register through their official page until April 17th, 2020, a day before the event. The sooner you register, the higher chances of winning as you’ll get the SDK and essential training material beforehand. To stay on track with the latest MAXathon news, you can join their Telegram channel!
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
Also published on Medium.