Elliptic is the global leader in cryptoasset risk management solutions for cryptoasset businesses and financial institutions worldwide. Backed by AlbionVC, Octopus Ventures, Santander InnoVentures, SBI Group, SignalFire, and Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Elliptic has assessed risks on transactions worth several trillion dollars, uncovering activities related to money laundering, terrorist fundraising, fraud, and other financial crimes. Elliptic is headquartered in London with offices in New York, Singapore, and Tokyo.
To learn more, visit www.elliptic.co and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
What’s the role?
As our client base continues to grow in APAC, we are looking to expand our global customer success team to ensure that we continue to give our customers the best experience possible with Elliptic.
This will be our first APAC Customer Success Manager (CSM), so we are keen to find a confident individual who takes pride in driving results and building long-term relationships with our valuable, enterprise level customers. The CSM’s role is to oversee a number of customer accounts, manage and develop Elliptic’s relationship with the customer, as well as driving renewal and expansion goals with those customers.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment where personal accountability is valued. This position will require occasional travel.
What you’ll do:
Working collaboratively across all areas of the business, your primary objective is to create amazing customer experiences across all aspects of the customer journey for your assigned accounts. You will take a metric-driven approach to owning and reporting on key customer health indicators.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong relationships with our most high profile customers, connecting with key stakeholders and using data-led insights to help your customer base get the most out of Elliptic’s products
- Working alongside Account Managers to identify growth opportunities
- Liaising with cross-functional internal teams (including engineering, product development, sales and marketing), to influence the entire customer experience
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to customers as they develop their crypto-related risk and compliance strategies
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partners in great depth to leverage as needed to meet customer needs
- Contribute to strategic decision making through sharing ideas and feedback on trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information and acting as the voice of the customer internally
- Create and deliver customer implementation plans to accelerate time-to-value for customers and reduce onboarding friction
- Work closely with Technical Customer Support to respond quickly to customer queries and coordinate across the various Elliptic teams to solve their problems in line with agreed SLAs
- Support the Product team with new feature roll outs, including training of customers, drafting customer communications, implementing training tools etc
- Actively contribute towards market development work, such as working with marketing and community teams to create high quality collateral/content and driving engagement at events
You’ll be a great fit here if you:
- Have strong crypto experience, ideally with additional experience around compliance, financial technology or banking
- Are comfortable presenting in front of large audiences and representing your company independently
- Have strong social skills to create relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to think fast, and demonstrate expertise to customers by drawing on past experience and industry knowledge
- Have significant experience with enterprise organisations and large/strategic accounts
- Are an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive
- Think creatively and have a passion for problem solving under pressure
- Are a listener with an exceptionally high EQ and the ability to empathise with your customers when they are facing problems
- Want to work in a start-up environment and you have an interest in technology
- Embody proactivity, with a can-do roll-your-sleeves-up attitude, and don’t wait around to be told what to do!
- Are fluent in English and Mandarin
- Share Options
- Holiday – 24 days of annual leave in addition to Singapore gazetted holidays
- Health insurance
- Quarterly full-day off-sites & annual company 3-day offsite
- Personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Laptop + equipment you need
- Coffee + fizzy pop + beer + unlimited snacks