SingularDTV, the Rights Management Gateway, Project Funding Portal and VOD platform powered by Blockchain technology, released today information about the forthcoming launch of its 11 application entertainment ecosystem. This groundbreaking plan was announced at the Ethereal Summit in Brooklyn, NY, an event for which SingularDTV is a co-sponsor.
The Ethereal Summit is the first ever “SXSW of Blockchain,” designed to bring together the leading thinkers and innovators in the fields of technology, science, philosophy, and the arts — all industries for which the 11 application ecosystem will have positive implications.
Founded by Zach LeBeau, Kim Jackson, Joseph Lubin and Arie Levy Cohen, SingularDTV is launching the world’s first entertainment ‘economy’ free of intermediaries and gatekeepers that diminish the revenues of artists that control their expression.
Zach LeBeau, SingularDTV CEO commented:
“The SingularDTV mission is to empower every artist with a set of powerful tools for them to create and manage their projects from development to distribution, essentially allowing them to be their own economy. There are far too many artists who fall prey to the elaborate system of gatekeepers that keep their expressions from being shared with the world, and intermediaries that extract the revenue and profit potential from those artists and keep it for themselves.”
As a first step in this innovative path, SingularDTV is introducing its first application called “Tokit”, its Rights Management Gateway. Short for “Tokenize It”, Tokit is an entry point into the SingularDTV ecosystem and the first step to empowering artists to be their own economy. By allowing creators to tokenize their IP, they can manage its rights, revenue and royalties through the Tokit interface. Once onboarded into the ecosystem, users and their projects can interact with the other SingularDTV applications. Launching at the same time as Tokit, is SingularDTV’s Project Funding Launch Pad, a kickstarter-like application where artists can manage campaigns to connect with audiences around the world.
Already operational is CODEX, SingularDTV’s research and design laboratory dedicated to the development and proliferation of tokenized ecosystems. It is CODEX that supplies Tokit with continued innovations and evolving classes of Smart Contract System that provide artists with added features. CODEX is also SingularDTV’s enterprise arm that services a select group of strategic partners and clients.
One of SingularDTV’s most forward-thinking applications will launch in November. Known as EtherVision, a decentralized distribution portal, this application will be key in the distribution and tracking of television and film content via Blockchain technology.
It is intended that millions upon millions of tokenized ecosystems will be created via Tokit, representing all types of digital creations from film and television properties, to music and podcasts and ebooks. SingularDTV’s exchange, the world’s first decentralized exchange for artists, is a platform where artists’ tokens can be traded, giving them immediate fungibility.
SingularDTV’s President of Entertainment, Kim Jackson, commented:
“The significance of what Blockchain technology is doing for the entertainment industry is as impactful as when digital camera technology and streaming platforms dis-intermediated the way entertainment was made and viewed. SingularDTV is creating a new entertainment economy so that producers, filmmakers, artists, musicians and authors can finally make profitable business from their creations, and have a direct relationship with their audiences.”
The remainder of the ecosystem’s applications, with the exception of one, are expected to be unveiled in 2018. SingularDTV’s Union interface, designed for Blockchain signatory productions that need to adhere to union rules, processes, and pay scales, is expected in 2019.
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes Lead Investor In Botanic Technologies And Seed Token, To Decentralize Bot Creation And Deployment - November 7, 2017
- TOKIT, Ethereum Blockchain Application Launches - November 6, 2017
- Australian Blockchain Startup HCash Raises $53M in ICO - November 6, 2017
- Publicly Listed Companies on Major Capital Markets to Raise Funds via ICOs? Yes, Says Pegasus Fintech - November 6, 2017
- Quantstamp Announces Partnership with Experty for Smart Contract Auditing Consultations - November 6, 2017
- Internxt Challenges Storj on Blockchain Storage Front - November 6, 2017
- ShoCard Announces Bob Tinker as Board Member - November 6, 2017
- Streamr Announces DATA Tokens Listed on Bitfinex, the Leading Global Exchange - November 6, 2017
- UltraPlay introduces eGold, the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency - November 6, 2017