SingularDTV, the Rights Management Gateway, Project Funding Portal and VOD platform powered by Blockchain technology, released today information about the forthcoming launch of its 11 application entertainment ecosystem. This groundbreaking plan was announced at the Ethereal Summit in Brooklyn, NY, an event for which SingularDTV is a co-sponsor.
The Ethereal Summit is the first ever “SXSW of Blockchain,” designed to bring together the leading thinkers and innovators in the fields of technology, science, philosophy, and the arts — all industries for which the 11 application ecosystem will have positive implications.
Founded by Zach LeBeau, Kim Jackson, Joseph Lubin and Arie Levy Cohen, SingularDTV is launching the world’s first entertainment ‘economy’ free of intermediaries and gatekeepers that diminish the revenues of artists that control their expression.
Zach LeBeau, SingularDTV CEO commented:
“The SingularDTV mission is to empower every artist with a set of powerful tools for them to create and manage their projects from development to distribution, essentially allowing them to be their own economy. There are far too many artists who fall prey to the elaborate system of gatekeepers that keep their expressions from being shared with the world, and intermediaries that extract the revenue and profit potential from those artists and keep it for themselves.”
As a first step in this innovative path, SingularDTV is introducing its first application called “Tokit”, its Rights Management Gateway. Short for “Tokenize It”, Tokit is an entry point into the SingularDTV ecosystem and the first step to empowering artists to be their own economy. By allowing creators to tokenize their IP, they can manage its rights, revenue and royalties through the Tokit interface. Once onboarded into the ecosystem, users and their projects can interact with the other SingularDTV applications. Launching at the same time as Tokit, is SingularDTV’s Project Funding Launch Pad, a kickstarter-like application where artists can manage campaigns to connect with audiences around the world.
Already operational is CODEX, SingularDTV’s research and design laboratory dedicated to the development and proliferation of tokenized ecosystems. It is CODEX that supplies Tokit with continued innovations and evolving classes of Smart Contract System that provide artists with added features. CODEX is also SingularDTV’s enterprise arm that services a select group of strategic partners and clients.
One of SingularDTV’s most forward-thinking applications will launch in November. Known as EtherVision, a decentralized distribution portal, this application will be key in the distribution and tracking of television and film content via Blockchain technology.
It is intended that millions upon millions of tokenized ecosystems will be created via Tokit, representing all types of digital creations from film and television properties, to music and podcasts and ebooks. SingularDTV’s exchange, the world’s first decentralized exchange for artists, is a platform where artists’ tokens can be traded, giving them immediate fungibility.
SingularDTV’s President of Entertainment, Kim Jackson, commented:
“The significance of what Blockchain technology is doing for the entertainment industry is as impactful as when digital camera technology and streaming platforms dis-intermediated the way entertainment was made and viewed. SingularDTV is creating a new entertainment economy so that producers, filmmakers, artists, musicians and authors can finally make profitable business from their creations, and have a direct relationship with their audiences.”
The remainder of the ecosystem’s applications, with the exception of one, are expected to be unveiled in 2018. SingularDTV’s Union interface, designed for Blockchain signatory productions that need to adhere to union rules, processes, and pay scales, is expected in 2019.
- AB-CHAIN’s Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy - September 25, 2017
- Gibraltar Jumps on Regulatory Bandwagon – Issues Consumer Warning on ICOs – Token Sales – But Gives Green Light - September 24, 2017
- From the Creator of ICOs – J.R. Willett Designs Uptoken – To Accelerate Expansion Of Global Crypto ATM Network - September 23, 2017
- Art Provenance Platform ARTEX Launching Token Sale - September 23, 2017
- Students Train for Blockchain Jobs at Coding and Cryptocurrencies Summer Course in Greece - September 23, 2017
- Central Banks are Trialling Blockchain, Cambridge Study Shows - September 23, 2017
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry - September 22, 2017
- Russian-based Startup LavkaLavka Plan to Disrupt Global Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Sector with BioCoin - September 22, 2017
- Slack Out, Rocket.chat In – Blockchain Community Leaders Aragon Lead Industry Exodus Amid Marked Increase In Phishing Scams - September 22, 2017
- Swiss Supply Chain Startup AMBROSUS Launches Token Generation Event - September 22, 2017
- Codemojo (Backed by PayPal Incubator) is launching its ICO to Mobilize $360 Bn worth of Reward Points Globally - September 22, 2017
- Investment into Blockchain start-ups set to hit $3bn in 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Adel Will Upgrade Its Blockchain Incubator Using Jelurida’s Latest Technology - September 21, 2017
- Etch Foundation Announce Token Sale - September 21, 2017
- Jamie Foxx dives into cryptocurrency – invests in COBINHOOD - September 21, 2017
- New Creditinfo App and Services Utilize Blockchain-Based ShoCard Identity Platform to Maximize User Privacy while Authenticating Credit Report Data - September 21, 2017
- Disruptive Truck-Sharing Company Doft Sells Doftcoins to Truckers, 3PLs and Freight Shippers with 50% discount during Pre-ICO - September 21, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University and BitClave partner to improve the search experience - September 21, 2017
- Darfchain Successfully Implements Its Distributed Erp System Encompassing Odoo, Bigchaindb And Ethereum Technology - September 21, 2017
- ASX-Listed iCandy Interactive Limited Announces Backing For Independent Blockchain Based Crypto-Currency “Project Nitro” To Support And Democratize Game Development - September 21, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor - September 20, 2017
- Nuggets Announces Token Sale for Revolutionary Blockchain Platform for Secure Private Payments and ID Verification - September 20, 2017
- Preeminent Investor & CNBC Contributor BRIAN KELLY Joins Veridium Labs Board of Advisors - September 20, 2017
- Dragonchain, Originally Developed at Disney, Announces October 2nd Token Sale To Bring The Power Of Blockchain Technology To Business - September 20, 2017
- Social Payments App Moneymailme Announces Development Of A New Blockchain Platform Called Modex Marketplace - September 20, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Public Opinion Poll Startup ClearPoll Announce Presale - September 20, 2017
- SmartOne Launches Legal Solution for Crypto Community – Announce LEGAL Tokens - September 19, 2017
- HydroMiner Announces ICO and First Token Sale Starting September 25th 2017 - September 19, 2017
- LEVERJ AnnouncesFully Functional, Non-Custodial Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading Platform - September 19, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Token Sale Is Live - September 19, 2017
- Poseidon Brings Value To Nature Through Carbon Blockchain Technology - September 19, 2017
- Options and Futures on the Blockchain Board of Derivatives. PRE-SALE begins on 22th September at 8AM GMT. - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain-based Digital Advertising Ecosystem Papyrus to Launch Token Generation Event on 12 October - September 18, 2017
- Propy Raises $15 Million in ICO to Decentralize Real Estate Sales and Attract Foreign Investors - September 18, 2017
- The Financial Commission Issues Certification of the Genesis Vision ICO - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain Industry and Regulatory Leaders Launch Token Alliance - September 18, 2017
- PayPie Challenges Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Status Quo with the World’s First Ethereum Blockchain-Based Credit Risk Assessment - September 18, 2017
- YouNow Announces the PROPS Ecosystem, Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Video - September 18, 2017
- Dash Grows in Accessibility; Listed on London Digital Asset Exchange and Broker Dash partners with CEX.IO - September 18, 2017
- Qtum Ignition Tackles Scalability with First Decentralized Governance Protocol - September 18, 2017
- The Grant Hero Foundation Aims to Disrupt the Non-Profit Industry with the GIVE Coin Using Ethereum Blockchain Technology - September 18, 2017
- Trippki Announces Hotel Booking and Rewards Platform to Simplify & Monetize Traveling - September 18, 2017
- Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top launches ICO - September 18, 2017
- Talla Launches Botchain, a Blockchain-Based Platform for Ensuring Certainty and Security in A.I. Autonomous Agents for Business - September 18, 2017
- NXT Blockchain Announces Big Changes for Voting, Money Transfer and More - September 17, 2017
- Swirlds Raises $3M Seed Round to Bring Improved Performance, Security to Distributed Ledger Applications - September 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Sale Tops 3933 BTC For New and Existing ICOs - September 17, 2017
- 21 Thousand People Contribute To Kybernetwork As Company Reports ‘Smooth’ ICO - September 16, 2017