NEVERDIE,one of the top established names in real currency MMORPG’s and Virtual Worlds, today announced a Billion Dollar NEVERDIE Teleportation ICO on the Ethereum Blockchain in partnership with ICO KOREA the leading cryptocurrency specialist firm in South Korea. ICO KOREA operates the biggest mining facilities in Korea and runs the top 3 online cryptocurrency communities, with more than 250,000 active users. They also manage the largest online Overwatch gaming community.
“This is a very significant partnership as South Korea is right at the forefront of digital culture when it comes to both cryptocurrency and online games,” said Jon Jacobs, CEO of NEVERDIE and Guinness Book of World Records holder for most valuable virtual items, who in 2016 became the first elected President of Virtual Reality. “It is tremendous validation for ICO KOREA to champion the NEVERDIE ICO among a very savvy gaming community,” said Jacobs.
The NEVERDIE Coin and Teleport token ICO will create monetized infrastructure to drive the growth of a trillion dollar virtual goods economy, which will support a billion gamified jobs. The Ethereum blockchain with its ERC20 token standard, provides the means for MMORPG and Virtual World goods to become inter-operable through peer to peer trading, the blockchain ledger, and decentralized, transparent smart contract game mechanics. Transparency and decentralization are the buzzwords of today and are a prerequisite to seeing a cross platform virtual goods market flourish.
The double coin ICO features the NEVERDIE Coin 400M circulation with a 25-cent launch price. The NEVERDIE Coin, which will be to the Blockchain what the Quarter was to the arcade game, has a primary function of enabling users to buy new lives. The Teleport token will be used to transport across worlds and from one game to another, and has a 10M coin circulation and a launch price of 10 cents per token. After the ICO, funds will amount to a market cap of $1 Billion before trading begins on the cryptocurrency exchanges. Also following the ICO, NEVERDIE plans to leverage the billion-dollar teleportation market cap to create gamified jobs, underwrite the intrinsic value of virtual goods, formally establish the Virtual Reality government and provide funds through a democratic process for developers to utilize API’s and SDK’s to join the Virtual goods eco-system.
“In 2016, I first announced my goal to create a Billion gamified jobs with the launch of a Virtual Reality teleportation system as the means to combat global job losses as a result of exponential advances in AI and Robotics, “ said Jacobs. Since that time, leaders of the tech industry have issued similar warnings that AI will have a massive impact on jobs and that governments should be considering more income strategies. I truly believe that gamified Jobs will bridge the gap before basic income is widely adopted; and that the global decentralized virtual goods economy will eventually lead to a shift in global governance,” he said.
Along with a star studded line up of Legendary game developers including Ultima online creator, Richard Gariott, Hilmar Veigar Petursson of CCP Games and Richard Bartle, the pioneering creator of MUD, Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs will be a guest speaker at Gamelab #Gamechangers in Barcelona speaking on “Gaming on the Ethereum Blockchain” on June 29th. The NEVERDIE Teleport ICO officially launches on June 30th.
Jacobs was born in England, and is an actor, musician, and filmmaker. In 2002 he created the iconic avatar NEVERDIE in Entropia Universe and became the first gamer to earn a million dollars within a virtual world. His virtual mining asteroid, Club NEVERDIE entered the 2008 Guinness Book of Records as the most valuable virtual item in the world. He then founded NEVERDIE Studios and worked on Virtual Destinations for Pop culture Icons; including Michael Jackson, Lemmy and Universal Studios’ KING KONG. NEVERDIE Studios developed and currently operates ROCKtropia Virtual World, the first and only MMORPG that completely disrupts all existing game business models, by paying any player $10 -$15 per month to engage in gamified jobs. In 2016 Jacobs won the first democratic elections to become the first President of Virtual Reality. His mission as President is to create one billion gamified jobs. In 2017 he launched the NEVERDIE Coin and the Teleport token on the Ethereum Blockchain to facilitate virtual democracy and finance the development of a multiplatform virtual goods economy with DApps, including AmeVRica, AsgardVR and Payatar.
ICO KOREA is a cryptocurrency asset management firm, specializing in promoting ICO (Initial Coin Offering) Crowdfunding of in Korea. ICO KOREA track, review, and analyze the most promising ICO, and offer their extensive resources to the selected projects. ICO KOREA organize the investment conferences regularly introducing upcoming ICO to our valued Korean cryptocurrency investors and offer the early block investment or strategic investment to selected ICO projects. ICO KOREA’ mission is to provide every ICO projects the chance to meet Korean cryptocurrency community without any language barriers and to participate as early contributors for those selected ICO.
Founded in 2005, Gamelab is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating quality events where professionals, researchers, academics, entrepreneurs and investors from the digital entertainment world come together to find inspiration and share projects and ideas. Gamelab events connect and inspire the next generation of digital artists to shape the future of digital interactive experiences and environments.
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes Lead Investor In Botanic Technologies And Seed Token, To Decentralize Bot Creation And Deployment - November 7, 2017
- TOKIT, Ethereum Blockchain Application Launches - November 6, 2017
- Australian Blockchain Startup HCash Raises $53M in ICO - November 6, 2017
- Publicly Listed Companies on Major Capital Markets to Raise Funds via ICOs? Yes, Says Pegasus Fintech - November 6, 2017
- Quantstamp Announces Partnership with Experty for Smart Contract Auditing Consultations - November 6, 2017
- Internxt Challenges Storj on Blockchain Storage Front - November 6, 2017
- ShoCard Announces Bob Tinker as Board Member - November 6, 2017
- Streamr Announces DATA Tokens Listed on Bitfinex, the Leading Global Exchange - November 6, 2017
- UltraPlay introduces eGold, the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency - November 6, 2017