NEVERDIE,one of the top established names in real currency MMORPG’s and Virtual Worlds, today announced a Billion Dollar NEVERDIE Teleportation ICO on the Ethereum Blockchain in partnership with ICO KOREA the leading cryptocurrency specialist firm in South Korea. ICO KOREA operates the biggest mining facilities in Korea and runs the top 3 online cryptocurrency communities, with more than 250,000 active users. They also manage the largest online Overwatch gaming community.
“This is a very significant partnership as South Korea is right at the forefront of digital culture when it comes to both cryptocurrency and online games,” said Jon Jacobs, CEO of NEVERDIE and Guinness Book of World Records holder for most valuable virtual items, who in 2016 became the first elected President of Virtual Reality. “It is tremendous validation for ICO KOREA to champion the NEVERDIE ICO among a very savvy gaming community,” said Jacobs.
The NEVERDIE Coin and Teleport token ICO will create monetized infrastructure to drive the growth of a trillion dollar virtual goods economy, which will support a billion gamified jobs. The Ethereum blockchain with its ERC20 token standard, provides the means for MMORPG and Virtual World goods to become inter-operable through peer to peer trading, the blockchain ledger, and decentralized, transparent smart contract game mechanics. Transparency and decentralization are the buzzwords of today and are a prerequisite to seeing a cross platform virtual goods market flourish.
The double coin ICO features the NEVERDIE Coin 400M circulation with a 25-cent launch price. The NEVERDIE Coin, which will be to the Blockchain what the Quarter was to the arcade game, has a primary function of enabling users to buy new lives. The Teleport token will be used to transport across worlds and from one game to another, and has a 10M coin circulation and a launch price of 10 cents per token. After the ICO, funds will amount to a market cap of $1 Billion before trading begins on the cryptocurrency exchanges. Also following the ICO, NEVERDIE plans to leverage the billion-dollar teleportation market cap to create gamified jobs, underwrite the intrinsic value of virtual goods, formally establish the Virtual Reality government and provide funds through a democratic process for developers to utilize API’s and SDK’s to join the Virtual goods eco-system.
“In 2016, I first announced my goal to create a Billion gamified jobs with the launch of a Virtual Reality teleportation system as the means to combat global job losses as a result of exponential advances in AI and Robotics, “ said Jacobs. Since that time, leaders of the tech industry have issued similar warnings that AI will have a massive impact on jobs and that governments should be considering more income strategies. I truly believe that gamified Jobs will bridge the gap before basic income is widely adopted; and that the global decentralized virtual goods economy will eventually lead to a shift in global governance,” he said.
Along with a star studded line up of Legendary game developers including Ultima online creator, Richard Gariott, Hilmar Veigar Petursson of CCP Games and Richard Bartle, the pioneering creator of MUD, Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs will be a guest speaker at Gamelab #Gamechangers in Barcelona speaking on “Gaming on the Ethereum Blockchain” on June 29th. The NEVERDIE Teleport ICO officially launches on June 30th.
Jacobs was born in England, and is an actor, musician, and filmmaker. In 2002 he created the iconic avatar NEVERDIE in Entropia Universe and became the first gamer to earn a million dollars within a virtual world. His virtual mining asteroid, Club NEVERDIE entered the 2008 Guinness Book of Records as the most valuable virtual item in the world. He then founded NEVERDIE Studios and worked on Virtual Destinations for Pop culture Icons; including Michael Jackson, Lemmy and Universal Studios’ KING KONG. NEVERDIE Studios developed and currently operates ROCKtropia Virtual World, the first and only MMORPG that completely disrupts all existing game business models, by paying any player $10 -$15 per month to engage in gamified jobs. In 2016 Jacobs won the first democratic elections to become the first President of Virtual Reality. His mission as President is to create one billion gamified jobs. In 2017 he launched the NEVERDIE Coin and the Teleport token on the Ethereum Blockchain to facilitate virtual democracy and finance the development of a multiplatform virtual goods economy with DApps, including AmeVRica, AsgardVR and Payatar.
ICO KOREA is a cryptocurrency asset management firm, specializing in promoting ICO (Initial Coin Offering) Crowdfunding of in Korea. ICO KOREA track, review, and analyze the most promising ICO, and offer their extensive resources to the selected projects. ICO KOREA organize the investment conferences regularly introducing upcoming ICO to our valued Korean cryptocurrency investors and offer the early block investment or strategic investment to selected ICO projects. ICO KOREA’ mission is to provide every ICO projects the chance to meet Korean cryptocurrency community without any language barriers and to participate as early contributors for those selected ICO.
Founded in 2005, Gamelab is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating quality events where professionals, researchers, academics, entrepreneurs and investors from the digital entertainment world come together to find inspiration and share projects and ideas. Gamelab events connect and inspire the next generation of digital artists to shape the future of digital interactive experiences and environments.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017