Deloitte CIS and the Waves Platform say the plan to Shape the Future of Blockchain and the partnership is aimed at providing clients with comprehensive initial coin offering (ICO) services and customized Blockchain solutions tailored for specific business tasks.
Deloitte focuses on application of innovative approaches in its operations and realizes how important it is to develop the digital economy. Under this memorandum, Deloitte’s experts, who possess extensive legal and tax expertise in implementing technology projects, will provide the necessary consulting and methodology assistance to businesses and government bodies alike. We will also communicate long-term advantages and opportunities for the companies implementing digital technologies.
“Blockchain technologies are gaining ground, already allowing start-ups, investors and other stakeholders to quickly raise significant funds in cryptocurrencies. However, the cryptocurrency market is relatively young, and not all the regulatory mechanisms are in place. This is why we are glad to cooperate with Waves Platform and are confident that our joint effort will help create the necessary conditions for putting together the legal framework for Blockchain projects both in Russia and the CIS,” says Artem Tolkachev, Director of Legal Services for Technology Projects at Deloitte CIS.
“Our partnership is a significant step towards mass application of Blockchain technology. Presently, Blockchain companies are not regulated, as there is no existing legislation as such. Our strategic partnership with Deloitte will allow us to take active part in the formation of this regulatory landscape. It is important to join this process both for us and the entire Blockchain industry in Russia and the CIS,” Waves founder and CEO Sasha Ivanov says.
In addition to that, one of our objectives is to develop the legal mechanisms for regulating ICO projects. Curently no such mechanisms exist in the market. This will help the companies to safeguard themselves from project risks and challenges after they complete the initial offering of tokens.
Waves Blockchain Platform will provide technology solutions for the introduction of digital economy tools. In addition, it will assist companies with prioritizing during their marketing campaigns to promote new products by selecting channels best suited for a successful project implementation.
Waves is a decentralized platform for crowdfunding and creation of digital tokens. This is Russian biggest Blockchain project. Waves’ core business is asset/custom token issuance, transfer, and trading on Blockchain. One of the project’s key features is simplicity of use and mass implementation. Proof-Of-Stake is expected to be used as the consensus algorithm. In June 2016, Waves completed the ICO, raising over USD 16 million (30,000 bitcoins). Waves is a top-10 Blockchain project in terms of crowdfunding investments. Presently, the company’s capitalization exceeds USD 400 million. Many startups, including MobileGo, ZrCoin, and EncryptoTel, held their ICOs via the platform.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019