Smart Valor, the decentralized platform for the issuance and distribution of investment solutions, today announced its full line-up for The ICO Summit. Held in Zurich on Friday, September 15, 2017, the conference will dive into both the excitement and criticism surrounding this growing trend in capital raising, as well as discuss Switzerland’s position as an epicentre for the ICO revolution.
Olga Feldmeier, CEO of Smart Valor, said:
“The ICO Summit is set to be the first truly global crypto event in Switzerland, and we’re looking forward to sharing this with the wider crypto community. As innovative Blockchain companies from around the world turn their focus to Zurich, this Summit will offer a groundbreaking platform to discuss the emergence and future of these incredible technologies.”
With a program of workshops, keynotes, and panel discussions, the ICO Summit is set to bring together disruptors and drivers of change in crypto funding to share their experiences and best practices for successful ICO execution. The Summit will open with a keynote speech by William Mougayar, investor and author of The Business Blockchain.
“Setting aside the hype surrounding the crypto market, it’s important to evaluate the vast impact that ICOs have and will continue to have globally. The ICO Summit highlights not only how the balance and structure of venture capital is shifting, but also how emerging technologies are transforming our everyday lives,” Daniel Zakrisson, Co-founder & Head of Evaluations and Mentoring at Cofound.it, said.
Local Crypto Valley experts will be represented at the summit, including Nicolai Oster, Head of ICOs at Bitcoin Suisse, and John Hucker, President of the Swiss Finance and Technology Association. Global industry leaders also presenting include Jamie Burke, CEO and Co-founder of Outlier Ventures; Jake Brukhman, Co-founder of Coinfund.io; Alexander Ivanov, CEO and Co-founder of Waves Platform; Eddy Travia, CEO of Coinsilium; Daniel Zakrisson, Co-founder and Head of Evaluations and Mentoring at CoFound.it; David Wachsman, Founder of Wachsman PR; and Richard Kastelein, Co-founder of Cryptoassets Design Group.
“With a record amount of funding raised, and as the ICO landscape continues to evolve, it’s important that industry leaders come together to highlight the importance of clarity and compliance. In order to secure the future of the industry, it is our responsibility to ensure that startups are familiar with the regulatory framework and investors are protected,” said Nicolai Oster, Head of ICO at Bitcoin Suisse.
The 2017 Summit will tackle some of the most discussed issues in the industry, including how Blockchain is disrupting traditional financing, the evolution of the token economy, and the best practices for ICO execution. In addition, the conference will feature a Pitch Session, in which attendees will watch as some of the most promising projects undertaking token sales in the space share their visions.
Arry Yu, COO, StormX Inc. (of STORM Tokens), said:
“The most innovative companies in every industry are leveraging cryptocurrency to offer people all over the world a wealth of unprecedented opportunities. The rapid rise of crowdsales is reflecting the global appetite for projects that offer people new and more democratic ways to engage with brands, from decentralized job marketplaces, to mobile games that let people earn natively in cryptocurrency.”
“As the ICO trend continues to grow, gaining significant momentum month-on-month, our eyes are opened to the limitless use cases of Blockchain and token assets. Despite the increasing flow of amazing projects, I believe we have only just scratched the surface of what this form of capital raising can accomplish,” Feldmeier concluded.
Due to high interest, the conference is sold out. However, the event will be live streamed at www.ICOsummit.ch.
The full agenda and biographies of the event speakers and panelists can be viewed here.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017