Algebraix Data, developer of a new generation of software built with Data Algebra®, is announcing the issuance of a new cryptocurrency to accredited investors in a token pre-sale, or Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT).
The SAFT involves the issuance of 10 billion ALX Tokens to investors, and comes in advance of a public offering of the tokens to take place in several months. The token pre-sale follows the SAFT process established by FileCoin and Algebraix Data’s law firm Cooley LLP.
Algebraix Data is developing a distributed, permission-based advertising network where individuals own their own data and have the ability to monetize it via the ALX Token. The ALX Token is the oil that fuels the network.
“Today, it’s just the Internet giants who profit from individuals’ personal data,” said Robin Bloor, the company’s Senior Vice President of Strategy and Communications. “Our permission-based advertising market will begin an Internet revolution. It will change the way people perceive data, and who owns it and how it should be used. The motto printed on our ALX Tokens is ‘Ego Meum Indicium Habere,’ which is Latin for ‘I own my data.’”
The 10 billion ALX Tokens issued in the SAFT will represent 10 percent of the total number of tokens Algebraix Data will issue. While some of the tokens are earmarked for developers, marketers and others, the company will hold a public offering of the tokens once transactions are enabled on its network.
Algebraix Data builds software that applies data algebra(TM) to complex software engineering problems. Data Algebra® makes unique algorithmic contributions to improve resource efficiency and enhance scalability. The company will launch a new cryptocurrency to build a secure, Blockchain-based data market that will allow individuals to store, manage and monetize their own data for the first time.
- Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source, Cross-Border Framework for Phone Application Development - April 9, 2020
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020