Algebraix Data, developer of a new generation of software built with Data Algebra®, is announcing the issuance of a new cryptocurrency to accredited investors in a token pre-sale, or Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT).
The SAFT involves the issuance of 10 billion ALX Tokens to investors, and comes in advance of a public offering of the tokens to take place in several months. The token pre-sale follows the SAFT process established by FileCoin and Algebraix Data’s law firm Cooley LLP.
Algebraix Data is developing a distributed, permission-based advertising network where individuals own their own data and have the ability to monetize it via the ALX Token. The ALX Token is the oil that fuels the network.
“Today, it’s just the Internet giants who profit from individuals’ personal data,” said Robin Bloor, the company’s Senior Vice President of Strategy and Communications. “Our permission-based advertising market will begin an Internet revolution. It will change the way people perceive data, and who owns it and how it should be used. The motto printed on our ALX Tokens is ‘Ego Meum Indicium Habere,’ which is Latin for ‘I own my data.’”
The 10 billion ALX Tokens issued in the SAFT will represent 10 percent of the total number of tokens Algebraix Data will issue. While some of the tokens are earmarked for developers, marketers and others, the company will hold a public offering of the tokens once transactions are enabled on its network.
Algebraix Data builds software that applies data algebra(TM) to complex software engineering problems. Data Algebra® makes unique algorithmic contributions to improve resource efficiency and enhance scalability. The company will launch a new cryptocurrency to build a secure, Blockchain-based data market that will allow individuals to store, manage and monetize their own data for the first time.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019