The Human Discovery Platform, a decentralized ecosystem for developing complex methods of behaviour analysis will launch its HD-token sale on November, 22.
The ecosystem will let experts in psychology, sociology and even astrology computerize and upload their methods to Blockchain to monetize their knowledge. It will also serve as an open source code platform for application developers and tech entrepreneurs.
All the depersonalized data collected by the creators of the methods will be open and available for specialized research.
The HD-token is based on Ethereum protocol, which will be sold out as a utility appliance for the Platform. Only 100,000,000 HD-tokens will be issued to award contributors of the token sale. The HD-token will be the main exchange instrument on the Platform.
The HD Platform founders plan to dramatically change the growing segment of self-improvement. Based on behavior interpretation tests, the HD applications will provide highly personalised recommendations to those interested in better living. The tokens spent by the end customer will be distributed between the author of the method and the node which runs the code of analysis. It is expected that the number of people looking for personalised, data-proven lifestyle recommendations will grow leading to the relevant token price growth.
The founders of the Human Discovery Platform are entrepreneurs Timur Karimbaev (CEO), Marat Nigametzyanov (Business Development Director) and Sergey Mikhailov (COO). The trio is already running a successful EdTech business named GetCourse which generates $6 million annual revenue. The team, always working on new solutions, sees an extremely high potential in the segment of self-improvement.
The Human Discovery Platform team has already launched a pilot application named HD.Dating – a dating service which matches people according to some specific calculations based on their birth date and time and provides recommendations to individuals on their strengths and weaknesses. More than 15 000 users have registered with the service in a month.
“The team has a product prototype which is already working, a detailed roadmap and over 15 years of extensive experience in IT to launch a project in June 2018”, – says Tomoaki Sato, founder of Startbase, project Advisor. – “The project will create value in the long run and the significance of HD-token will increase because the market participants will utilize the Platform, because all payments within the Platform are performed using HD-token. ”
Timur Karimbaev believes that Blockchain will help to collect people’s behavioral patterns to provide recommendations for various areas of human life on the basis of input data.
- Read the Human Discovery Platform whitepaper here – https://my.hdplatform.io/files/HD_White_Paper_v1.00_ENG.pdf
- Find Human Discovery Platform on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HumanDiscoveryHD/
- Follow Human Discovery Platform on twitter – https://twitter.com/discovery_human
- Check out Human Discovery Platform Medium Blog – https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017