The Human Discovery Platform, a decentralized ecosystem for developing complex methods of behaviour analysis will launch its HD-token sale on November, 22.
The ecosystem will let experts in psychology, sociology and even astrology computerize and upload their methods to Blockchain to monetize their knowledge. It will also serve as an open source code platform for application developers and tech entrepreneurs.
All the depersonalized data collected by the creators of the methods will be open and available for specialized research.
The HD-token is based on Ethereum protocol, which will be sold out as a utility appliance for the Platform. Only 100,000,000 HD-tokens will be issued to award contributors of the token sale. The HD-token will be the main exchange instrument on the Platform.
The HD Platform founders plan to dramatically change the growing segment of self-improvement. Based on behavior interpretation tests, the HD applications will provide highly personalised recommendations to those interested in better living. The tokens spent by the end customer will be distributed between the author of the method and the node which runs the code of analysis. It is expected that the number of people looking for personalised, data-proven lifestyle recommendations will grow leading to the relevant token price growth.
The founders of the Human Discovery Platform are entrepreneurs Timur Karimbaev (CEO), Marat Nigametzyanov (Business Development Director) and Sergey Mikhailov (COO). The trio is already running a successful EdTech business named GetCourse which generates $6 million annual revenue. The team, always working on new solutions, sees an extremely high potential in the segment of self-improvement.
The Human Discovery Platform team has already launched a pilot application named HD.Dating – a dating service which matches people according to some specific calculations based on their birth date and time and provides recommendations to individuals on their strengths and weaknesses. More than 15 000 users have registered with the service in a month.
“The team has a product prototype which is already working, a detailed roadmap and over 15 years of extensive experience in IT to launch a project in June 2018”, – says Tomoaki Sato, founder of Startbase, project Advisor. – “The project will create value in the long run and the significance of HD-token will increase because the market participants will utilize the Platform, because all payments within the Platform are performed using HD-token. ”
Timur Karimbaev believes that Blockchain will help to collect people’s behavioral patterns to provide recommendations for various areas of human life on the basis of input data.
- Read the Human Discovery Platform whitepaper here – https://my.hdplatform.io/files/HD_White_Paper_v1.00_ENG.pdf
- Find Human Discovery Platform on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HumanDiscoveryHD/
- Follow Human Discovery Platform on twitter – https://twitter.com/discovery_human
- Check out Human Discovery Platform Medium Blog – https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund - September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies - September 27, 2018
- Zcoin Implements Dandelion – Better Privacy on the Blockchain - September 26, 2018
- Leading Global Wealth Management Firm, The Geneva Management Group (GMG) Announces Launch Of New Cryptocurrency Advice Desk - September 25, 2018
- BlockSafe Technologies Rolling out SEC Compliant Security Token Offering - September 25, 2018
- Global Banks Testing Blockchain to Speed up Transactions – 75 join Interbank Information Network (IIN) - September 25, 2018
- ProximaX Sponsors SportsFix Digital StadiumTM for BWF Victor Korea Open - September 25, 2018
- China’s Crypto Mining Behemoth Backs Houston Rockets for the 2018-2019 season - September 20, 2018
- Humanitarian Blockchain Project Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Better Options for Unbanked - September 20, 2018
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018