The Human Discovery Platform, a decentralized ecosystem for developing complex methods of behaviour analysis will launch its HD-token sale on November, 22.
The ecosystem will let experts in psychology, sociology and even astrology computerize and upload their methods to Blockchain to monetize their knowledge. It will also serve as an open source code platform for application developers and tech entrepreneurs.
All the depersonalized data collected by the creators of the methods will be open and available for specialized research.
The HD-token is based on Ethereum protocol, which will be sold out as a utility appliance for the Platform. Only 100,000,000 HD-tokens will be issued to award contributors of the token sale. The HD-token will be the main exchange instrument on the Platform.
The HD Platform founders plan to dramatically change the growing segment of self-improvement. Based on behavior interpretation tests, the HD applications will provide highly personalised recommendations to those interested in better living. The tokens spent by the end customer will be distributed between the author of the method and the node which runs the code of analysis. It is expected that the number of people looking for personalised, data-proven lifestyle recommendations will grow leading to the relevant token price growth.
The founders of the Human Discovery Platform are entrepreneurs Timur Karimbaev (CEO), Marat Nigametzyanov (Business Development Director) and Sergey Mikhailov (COO). The trio is already running a successful EdTech business named GetCourse which generates $6 million annual revenue. The team, always working on new solutions, sees an extremely high potential in the segment of self-improvement.
The Human Discovery Platform team has already launched a pilot application named HD.Dating – a dating service which matches people according to some specific calculations based on their birth date and time and provides recommendations to individuals on their strengths and weaknesses. More than 15 000 users have registered with the service in a month.
“The team has a product prototype which is already working, a detailed roadmap and over 15 years of extensive experience in IT to launch a project in June 2018”, – says Tomoaki Sato, founder of Startbase, project Advisor. – “The project will create value in the long run and the significance of HD-token will increase because the market participants will utilize the Platform, because all payments within the Platform are performed using HD-token. ”
Timur Karimbaev believes that Blockchain will help to collect people’s behavioral patterns to provide recommendations for various areas of human life on the basis of input data.
- Read the Human Discovery Platform whitepaper here – https://my.hdplatform.io/files/HD_White_Paper_v1.00_ENG.pdf
- Find Human Discovery Platform on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HumanDiscoveryHD/
- Follow Human Discovery Platform on twitter – https://twitter.com/discovery_human
- Check out Human Discovery Platform Medium Blog – https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019