The Human Discovery Platform, a decentralized ecosystem for developing complex methods of behaviour analysis will launch its HD-token sale on November, 22.
The ecosystem will let experts in psychology, sociology and even astrology computerize and upload their methods to Blockchain to monetize their knowledge. It will also serve as an open source code platform for application developers and tech entrepreneurs.
All the depersonalized data collected by the creators of the methods will be open and available for specialized research.
The HD-token is based on Ethereum protocol, which will be sold out as a utility appliance for the Platform. Only 100,000,000 HD-tokens will be issued to award contributors of the token sale. The HD-token will be the main exchange instrument on the Platform.
The HD Platform founders plan to dramatically change the growing segment of self-improvement. Based on behavior interpretation tests, the HD applications will provide highly personalised recommendations to those interested in better living. The tokens spent by the end customer will be distributed between the author of the method and the node which runs the code of analysis. It is expected that the number of people looking for personalised, data-proven lifestyle recommendations will grow leading to the relevant token price growth.
The founders of the Human Discovery Platform are entrepreneurs Timur Karimbaev (CEO), Marat Nigametzyanov (Business Development Director) and Sergey Mikhailov (COO). The trio is already running a successful EdTech business named GetCourse which generates $6 million annual revenue. The team, always working on new solutions, sees an extremely high potential in the segment of self-improvement.
The Human Discovery Platform team has already launched a pilot application named HD.Dating – a dating service which matches people according to some specific calculations based on their birth date and time and provides recommendations to individuals on their strengths and weaknesses. More than 15 000 users have registered with the service in a month.
“The team has a product prototype which is already working, a detailed roadmap and over 15 years of extensive experience in IT to launch a project in June 2018”, – says Tomoaki Sato, founder of Startbase, project Advisor. – “The project will create value in the long run and the significance of HD-token will increase because the market participants will utilize the Platform, because all payments within the Platform are performed using HD-token. ”
Timur Karimbaev believes that Blockchain will help to collect people’s behavioral patterns to provide recommendations for various areas of human life on the basis of input data.
- Read the Human Discovery Platform whitepaper here – https://my.hdplatform.io/files/HD_White_Paper_v1.00_ENG.pdf
- Find Human Discovery Platform on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HumanDiscoveryHD/
- Follow Human Discovery Platform on twitter – https://twitter.com/discovery_human
- Check out Human Discovery Platform Medium Blog – https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019