The Human Discovery Platform, a decentralized ecosystem for developing complex methods of behaviour analysis will launch its HD-token sale on November, 22.
The ecosystem will let experts in psychology, sociology and even astrology computerize and upload their methods to Blockchain to monetize their knowledge. It will also serve as an open source code platform for application developers and tech entrepreneurs.
All the depersonalized data collected by the creators of the methods will be open and available for specialized research.
The HD-token is based on Ethereum protocol, which will be sold out as a utility appliance for the Platform. Only 100,000,000 HD-tokens will be issued to award contributors of the token sale. The HD-token will be the main exchange instrument on the Platform.
The HD Platform founders plan to dramatically change the growing segment of self-improvement. Based on behavior interpretation tests, the HD applications will provide highly personalised recommendations to those interested in better living. The tokens spent by the end customer will be distributed between the author of the method and the node which runs the code of analysis. It is expected that the number of people looking for personalised, data-proven lifestyle recommendations will grow leading to the relevant token price growth.
The founders of the Human Discovery Platform are entrepreneurs Timur Karimbaev (CEO), Marat Nigametzyanov (Business Development Director) and Sergey Mikhailov (COO). The trio is already running a successful EdTech business named GetCourse which generates $6 million annual revenue. The team, always working on new solutions, sees an extremely high potential in the segment of self-improvement.
The Human Discovery Platform team has already launched a pilot application named HD.Dating – a dating service which matches people according to some specific calculations based on their birth date and time and provides recommendations to individuals on their strengths and weaknesses. More than 15 000 users have registered with the service in a month.
“The team has a product prototype which is already working, a detailed roadmap and over 15 years of extensive experience in IT to launch a project in June 2018”, – says Tomoaki Sato, founder of Startbase, project Advisor. – “The project will create value in the long run and the significance of HD-token will increase because the market participants will utilize the Platform, because all payments within the Platform are performed using HD-token. ”
Timur Karimbaev believes that Blockchain will help to collect people’s behavioral patterns to provide recommendations for various areas of human life on the basis of input data.
- Read the Human Discovery Platform whitepaper here – https://my.hdplatform.io/files/HD_White_Paper_v1.00_ENG.pdf
- Find Human Discovery Platform on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HumanDiscoveryHD/
- Follow Human Discovery Platform on twitter – https://twitter.com/discovery_human
- Check out Human Discovery Platform Medium Blog – https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019