Fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company Tech Bureau today opened applications for mijin’s 2.0 Catapult, a powerful new Blockchain integrating the NEM protocol to provide unparalleled performance for the enterprise. Companies are invited to apply for the β customer validation program through mid-November to be the first to use 2.0 Catapult. After participants are selected, the 2.0 Catapult address and access keys will be issued, and the Blockchain will be launched when the validation program ends.
Developed by Tech Bureau, mijin meets versatile enterprise needs with its enhanced private Blockchain. mijin uses the NEM protocol to easily create Blockchain platforms that can be used internally or in collaboration with partner companies. More than 300 organizations are already leveraging mijin’s Blockchain technology, and with its 2.0 Catapult update, mijin improves to include advanced features to boost efficiency and overall performance.
“With a completely new design, Catapult is an important milestone in NEM’s leading edge Blockchain project and commitment to drive innovation,” commented Lon Wong, President, NEM.io Foundation Ltd. “In early 2015 we launched the initial NEM public Blockchain we took Blockchain technology to a new level. Next we created mijin, a private chain version with enhanced performance. With Catapult, we strike again, setting a new standard in design architecture, features and performance.”
mijin provides a secure data-sharing environment with no down-time, high performance, and immutable data, all while reducing costs compared to traditional infrastructure. 2.0 Catapult provides speeds capable of handling several thousand transactions simultaneously. The service will first operate as a private Blockchain before integrating with NEM’s public Blockchain in 2018.
While the current mijin Blockchain was programmed in JAVA, 2.0 Catapult was designed in C++ allowing for the implementation of a multi-signature function on the Blockchain. It features dual licensing and will be open-source after validation testing.
For more information on applying for the 2.0 Catapult customer validation process, please visit: http://mijin.io/en/catapult
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020