Australian blockchain e-commerce group, Coinnup, which envisions a platform allowing instant cryptocurrency transactions both online and offline through a point of sale (POS) network, on Friday announced its initial coin offering (ICO), due to launch later this month.
Coinnup said its team have designed and developed a platform that offers a range of features, including the Coinnup POS Network, which facilitates a one-tap purchase of cryptocurrencies at any agent location or POS franchise. Coinnup users can shop online or offline, whether its buying cryptocurrency from the local grocery store or buying groceries around the world with cryptocurrency.
“This project has a great potential to bring a revolutionary change in the current payment systems, cryptocurrency still hasn’t come out of its ‘asset-like’ image. ‘Til today, we cannot buy daily groceries, perform mobile top-up or e-commerce transactions using our coins,” Coinnup said, in a statement.
It added that B2B transactions can take up to five business days to process, while bank transfers and card payments are open to fraud, disputes and chargebacks.
Coinnup’s exchange features direct trading from the desktop or mobile wallet, while alerts can warn of an overnight crash. The company promises that, after a one-time payment link to a bank account or credit card, users will be able to buy, sell or withdraw in seconds through its guaranteed SmartLink system.
Niftily, Coinnup’s desktop or mobile wallet will automatically sync with other wallets, the company stated. Beginning with /BTC, /BCH, /ETH, /LTC, /NEO and pairing /ERC20, Coinnup said it aims to reach over 200 pairs within one year of launch.
Coinnup’s presale starts on April 23 (1:00 AM, Sydney time), through to midnight September 26, 2018. The company did not specify how much it hopes to raise from the ICO.
For more information: https://ico.coinnup.com/
- S. Korea’s RecordFarm Eyes Music Industry Disruption with RCD Token - April 26, 2018
- Bottos Launching AI Data Sharing Marketplace for Low Cost Data - April 25, 2018
- Industry Leaders React to European Parliament Vote to Tighten Crypto Regulation - April 24, 2018
- Trade Finance Platform Batavia Completes Live Pilot with Audi Shipment - April 24, 2018
- Sun Exchange Launches SUNEX Token for Solar Venture - April 23, 2018
- Pundi X Announces Token Buyback to Fuel Future Partnerships - April 19, 2018
- Marsh Works With IBM for Blockchain Proof of Commercial Insurance - April 19, 2018
- DNAtix Meets Milestone PoC with DNA Blockchain Transfer - April 17, 2018
- Korea’s Coinone Exchange Sets June Date for Indonesia Launch - April 17, 2018
- AidCoin Launches in Beta, Partners With TokenStars and LastMinute Foundation - April 9, 2018
- Quantum and River Oaks Form JV for Medical Billing Blockchain Initiative - April 9, 2018
- E-Sports Predictions Platform RankingBall to Kick off Token Sale - April 9, 2018
- MintHealth Launches Dual-Token Equity Sale for Healthcare Ecosystem - April 9, 2018
- New Decentralized Crypto Exchange Ethen to Prioritize Accessibility Along With Security - April 6, 2018
- Lykke Exchange Lists Privacy Coin Zcash - April 6, 2018
- Royal Wedding Goes Crypto: Harry and Meghan Charity Token Launched - April 5, 2018
- Coinnup Online/Offline Crypto Platform Prepares for April ICO - April 5, 2018
- Russia’s Starta Ventures Launches $20M Fund for Pre-ICO Startups - April 5, 2018
- Augmented Reality Platform Arcona Readies ICO With Digital Land Giveaway - April 4, 2018
- EnvisionX Launches ICO for Transparent, Programmatic Advertising Platform - April 4, 2018
- Kinguin Launches ICO to Tokenize Award-Winning Gaming Marketplace - April 3, 2018
- PayPal Competitor Request Network Launches Crypto Payment Service - April 3, 2018
- DashBid Launches Non-US Tokensale for PreVUE Advertising Model - April 2, 2018
- TVzavr’s MoviesChain Wins Russian Blockchain Media Award - April 2, 2018
- WISeKey Crypto Solution Lets Connected Objects Pay With WISeCoin - April 2, 2018
- Netflix-Style VR Platform Terra Virtua Launches at London’s BAFTA - March 30, 2018
- Dutch Startup unchain Launches Enterprise-Grade Blockchain Platform, Signs Energy PoC With Vattenfall - March 30, 2018
- Electrify.Asia and Streamr Team Up to Give Users Data Power - March 30, 2018
- Delphy Rebrand Ahead of Predictive Markets App Launch - March 29, 2018
- Tradewind Launches Gold Platform Secured by Royal Canadian Mint - March 28, 2018
- PwC France & Francophone Africa Collaborate to Advance Regional Blockchain Adoption - March 28, 2018
- Blockchain-Based Container Shipping Platform 300cubits to Embark on Token Sale - March 27, 2018
- Polyswarm Raises $26M for Decentralized Anti-Malware Platform - March 27, 2018
- Monopoly’s Crypto Rival, Worldopoly Gets Set for Public Presale - March 26, 2018
- Polymath Taps Crowd Machine to Power Regulatory Compliant Security Tokens - March 26, 2018
- Toronto Stock Exchange Operator TMX and Paycase Launch Crypto Broker Desk - March 26, 2018
- PeerStream Hooks Lon Wong’s ProximaX as First Client - March 26, 2018
- Lloyds Register Foundation Funds Maritime Blockchain Labs Project with BLOC - March 23, 2018
- FT Slams Saga’s New Regulatory-Friendly, Non-Anonymous Crypto - March 23, 2018
- BitRewards Partners With Influencer Marketing Platform AdHive - March 23, 2018
- Making Giving Transparent: Charity Startup Giftcoin Opens Public Sale - March 22, 2018
- Wikipedia Rival Everipedia Sets June Airdrop Date - March 22, 2018
- Kik’s Kin Token Now Powered by Stellar and Ethereum in Parallel for Faster Transactions - March 22, 2018
- Yoo-Mi PHA Uses Tokens as Incentives for Its AI-Powered Wellness Platform - March 21, 2018
- Kyber Launches Public Crypto-Exchange in Beta - March 21, 2018
- New Global Industry Body to Draft Crypto Code of Conduct - March 21, 2018
- News From Crypto Island: Now Malta’s Lawyers are Tokenizing Themselves - March 21, 2018
- UK’s Energi Mine Platform Begins Energy Saving Trials With EMA Members Including Network Rail - March 20, 2018
- Hedera Plans Speedier, Safer, More Democratic Blockchain Alternative: Hashgraph - March 20, 2018
- Academy Blockchain Fuels Expansion Plans With Major Ed-Tech Acquisition - March 19, 2018