Australian blockchain e-commerce group, Coinnup, which envisions a platform allowing instant cryptocurrency transactions both online and offline through a point of sale (POS) network, on Friday announced its initial coin offering (ICO), due to launch later this month.
Coinnup said its team have designed and developed a platform that offers a range of features, including the Coinnup POS Network, which facilitates a one-tap purchase of cryptocurrencies at any agent location or POS franchise. Coinnup users can shop online or offline, whether its buying cryptocurrency from the local grocery store or buying groceries around the world with cryptocurrency.
“This project has a great potential to bring a revolutionary change in the current payment systems, cryptocurrency still hasn’t come out of its ‘asset-like’ image. ‘Til today, we cannot buy daily groceries, perform mobile top-up or e-commerce transactions using our coins,” Coinnup said, in a statement.
It added that B2B transactions can take up to five business days to process, while bank transfers and card payments are open to fraud, disputes and chargebacks.
Coinnup’s exchange features direct trading from the desktop or mobile wallet, while alerts can warn of an overnight crash. The company promises that, after a one-time payment link to a bank account or credit card, users will be able to buy, sell or withdraw in seconds through its guaranteed SmartLink system.
Niftily, Coinnup’s desktop or mobile wallet will automatically sync with other wallets, the company stated. Beginning with /BTC, /BCH, /ETH, /LTC, /NEO and pairing /ERC20, Coinnup said it aims to reach over 200 pairs within one year of launch.
Coinnup’s presale starts on April 23 (1:00 AM, Sydney time), through to midnight September 26, 2018. The company did not specify how much it hopes to raise from the ICO.
For more information: https://ico.coinnup.com/
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018