Last Tuesday a report in the DCE Brief revealed that since launching in 2012, a large investment of $52 million has already been provided by Boost VC to blockchain startups. According to the report, these investment funds have been attributed to 52 different startups.
Startup accelerator and business Incubator
Boost VC, is a California-based small business incubator and a new age startup accelerator. Since 2012, the incubator has been dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs using emerging technologies to give life to innovative projects. Boost VC have built a community of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and thought leaders around Digital Reality and Bitcoin to help the industry growth.
The company provides funding, housing and office space to allow new startups to dedicate 100% on their projects. Boost VC believes the most disruptive sectors are Bitcoin and Digital Reality. That’s why it is extremely committed to empower the development of companies who will build the future for these industries and tomorrow’s business models.
Blockchain is going mainstream
During this year, several of the most revered financial institutions announced their interest in supporting innovation and researching this new technology. Last week alone, 13 major banks such as Citi Bank or Bank of America joined a group of institutions supporting initiatives to explore the blockchain technology.
The blockchain technology has become the newest hype in payments innovation to Banks and fintech investors, as they believe it could streamline B2B cross-border payments. As more and more companies and other institutions start to study and research the blockchain technology seems to be going mainstream.
As a result of all this investment, a new breed of startups is pushing this new industry to the limits and is quickly harnessing a trend of new development and innovation while making it more accessible to an increasingly larger audience.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019