Last Tuesday a report in the DCE Brief revealed that since launching in 2012, a large investment of $52 million has already been provided by Boost VC to blockchain startups. According to the report, these investment funds have been attributed to 52 different startups.
Startup accelerator and business Incubator
Boost VC, is a California-based small business incubator and a new age startup accelerator. Since 2012, the incubator has been dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs using emerging technologies to give life to innovative projects. Boost VC have built a community of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and thought leaders around Digital Reality and Bitcoin to help the industry growth.
The company provides funding, housing and office space to allow new startups to dedicate 100% on their projects. Boost VC believes the most disruptive sectors are Bitcoin and Digital Reality. That’s why it is extremely committed to empower the development of companies who will build the future for these industries and tomorrow’s business models.
Blockchain is going mainstream
During this year, several of the most revered financial institutions announced their interest in supporting innovation and researching this new technology. Last week alone, 13 major banks such as Citi Bank or Bank of America joined a group of institutions supporting initiatives to explore the blockchain technology.
The blockchain technology has become the newest hype in payments innovation to Banks and fintech investors, as they believe it could streamline B2B cross-border payments. As more and more companies and other institutions start to study and research the blockchain technology seems to be going mainstream.
As a result of all this investment, a new breed of startups is pushing this new industry to the limits and is quickly harnessing a trend of new development and innovation while making it more accessible to an increasingly larger audience.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019