Last Tuesday a report in the DCE Brief revealed that since launching in 2012, a large investment of $52 million has already been provided by Boost VC to blockchain startups. According to the report, these investment funds have been attributed to 52 different startups.
Startup accelerator and business Incubator
Boost VC, is a California-based small business incubator and a new age startup accelerator. Since 2012, the incubator has been dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs using emerging technologies to give life to innovative projects. Boost VC have built a community of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and thought leaders around Digital Reality and Bitcoin to help the industry growth.
The company provides funding, housing and office space to allow new startups to dedicate 100% on their projects. Boost VC believes the most disruptive sectors are Bitcoin and Digital Reality. That’s why it is extremely committed to empower the development of companies who will build the future for these industries and tomorrow’s business models.
Blockchain is going mainstream
During this year, several of the most revered financial institutions announced their interest in supporting innovation and researching this new technology. Last week alone, 13 major banks such as Citi Bank or Bank of America joined a group of institutions supporting initiatives to explore the blockchain technology.
The blockchain technology has become the newest hype in payments innovation to Banks and fintech investors, as they believe it could streamline B2B cross-border payments. As more and more companies and other institutions start to study and research the blockchain technology seems to be going mainstream.
As a result of all this investment, a new breed of startups is pushing this new industry to the limits and is quickly harnessing a trend of new development and innovation while making it more accessible to an increasingly larger audience.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019