Last Tuesday a report in the DCE Brief revealed that since launching in 2012, a large investment of $52 million has already been provided by Boost VC to blockchain startups. According to the report, these investment funds have been attributed to 52 different startups.
Startup accelerator and business Incubator
Boost VC, is a California-based small business incubator and a new age startup accelerator. Since 2012, the incubator has been dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs using emerging technologies to give life to innovative projects. Boost VC have built a community of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and thought leaders around Digital Reality and Bitcoin to help the industry growth.
The company provides funding, housing and office space to allow new startups to dedicate 100% on their projects. Boost VC believes the most disruptive sectors are Bitcoin and Digital Reality. That’s why it is extremely committed to empower the development of companies who will build the future for these industries and tomorrow’s business models.
Blockchain is going mainstream
During this year, several of the most revered financial institutions announced their interest in supporting innovation and researching this new technology. Last week alone, 13 major banks such as Citi Bank or Bank of America joined a group of institutions supporting initiatives to explore the blockchain technology.
The blockchain technology has become the newest hype in payments innovation to Banks and fintech investors, as they believe it could streamline B2B cross-border payments. As more and more companies and other institutions start to study and research the blockchain technology seems to be going mainstream.
As a result of all this investment, a new breed of startups is pushing this new industry to the limits and is quickly harnessing a trend of new development and innovation while making it more accessible to an increasingly larger audience.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019