Global Elections Management plans to explore secured blockchain voting through a new partnership with Blockchain Technologies.
Global Arena Holding announced today, that its subsidiary, Global Election Services, is exploring expansion opportunities offering secured blockchain voting applications developed by the Blockchain Technologies Corporation.
Global Election Services provides comprehensive technology-enabled election services primarily for organized labor associations – and have been supervising elections since 1981, having managed over 7,000 elections involving more than 40,000,000 voters – none of which have been overturned.
“We have a sizable, longstanding client list, which speaks volumes to the quality and reputation of our elections services,” stated Ms. Maralin Falik, President of GES and Chairwoman of the Mediation and Arbitration Division. “Our intended expansion using secured blockchain voting platforms, however inviting it may be, must maintain the surety of a safe and secure voting process — the caliber of which GES’ team is known for.
“We’re confident, that if there is any such technology that can support the expansion of GES and advance ballot elections into a high-tech world, ‘the blockchain’ is it.”
GES, which has been a major contributor to the Company’s bottom line, has explored the possibility of expansion through the use of secured blockchain voting applications since the Company began acquisition talks with BTC. Management indicated that growth opportunities are abound for GES, if successfully aligned with BTC, setting the stage for GES to become a leading election management company.
Mr. John Matthews, CEO of the Company, stated,
“Ms. Falik has participated in over 7,000 plus elections and processed over 40,000,000 ballots in her 30 plus years of election administration. I believe this affords her some authority to suggest what the future of ballot election services could resemble, with the implementation of the right technology.”
“I too support an evolved voting process. Faster. More secure. Accurate. Non-tamperable and foolproof. Most important, ‘electronic,’ making it convenient and globally accessible. I’m quite positive, there are a many advocates that would agree, if there is any technology that could advance ballot elections into a high-tech world, ‘the blockchain’ is it.”
Executive teams at BTC and GES have already begun conceptually augmenting the process of registered mail ballots, in-person registrations, tabulations and internet voting. With an extensive background in government elections and a working knowledge of elections for Labor Unions, Associations, etc., BTC certainly brings strength to GES family.
Ms. Falik concluded,
“The possibilities here are truly amazing! We are firmly committed to delivering secured blockchain voting applications, to the election services industry.”
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019