Blockchain Tech Corp. conducted a straw poll of Thursday night’s Fox Business GOP Presidential Debate held at New York’s Metropolitan Republican Club in a post-debate watch party. Cruz and Trump were virtually tied, with 18 and 17 votes respectively.
The voting technology employed utilizes the security features of the Blockchain which allows the company to conduct secure, tamper resistant elections by using the blockchain as a high-tech audit trail to ensure voting records are transparently verifiable and all votes are unique.
“The blockchain enables so many great things that were never before possible. While many people are focused on financial applications, we are bringing the security and transparency it enables into the election process.” said Nick Spanos, CEO of Blockchain Tech Corp.
The poll was a follow up to earlier polls held at the club also conducted by Blockchain Apparatus at each of the previous GOP debates. Executives with Blockchain Tech Corp. say the company is currently servicing labor Union elections and will continue to showcase its ground breaking voting technology throughout the 2016 election cycle.
Participants in the poll were asked: “who do you think won tonight’s debate?” Out of 53 participants, Cruz received the most votes with 18, Trump was just shy of a tie with 17 votes, and Rubio pulled in 11 votes.
Below are the official results from Fox Business GOP Presidential Debate straw poll conducted at the New York Metropolitan Republican Club:
Ted Cruz 18
Donald J. Trump 17
Marco Rubio 11
John Kasich 4
Chris Christie 2
Jeb Bush 1
Ben Carson 0
Blockchain Tech Corp. is working to bring modern technology and transparency to the election process. The company has filed a non-provisional utility patent titled ‘System and Method For Securely Receiving And Counting Votes In An Election’ – Application #14820530.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019