Ubitquity LLC, a US-based Blockchain developer for advanced applications in real estate, has announced the successful development of its platform prototype and claims that it will revolutionize the real estate industry.
The company explains that Ubitquity fully integrates the key features of the blockchain – security and transparency – with the user creation process and every step of its document management storage framework. It enables users to identify whether they are a title insurer or county process and benefit from this powerful stack.
“We’re building an innovative and blockchain-secure, distributed platform with extensive functionality and integration for the title insurance industry and county clerks within the United States,” said Nathan Wosnack, co-founder and CEO.
Wosnack explains that Ubitquity will improve speed and accuracy of title search, as well as help to prevent fraudulent conveyance of property by adding overall transparency.
“Our blockchain-powered platform will also improve the due diligence process for the industry”, Wosnack added. “The result is the dramatic reduction of risks in every step of documentation, and a sense of confidence and security that can only be made possible by an immutable public ledger. We’re excited to be working with players in the industry to make this all possible”.
The company is inviting select financial institutions, title companies, and others within the private sector for an exclusive demo/presentation of its platform.
Last month, Ubitquity announced that it has joined America’s fastest-growing consortium of Blockchain and Digital Currency companies, Agentic Group.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019