Ubitquity LLC, a US-based Blockchain developer for advanced applications in real estate, has announced the successful development of its platform prototype and claims that it will revolutionize the real estate industry.
The company explains that Ubitquity fully integrates the key features of the blockchain – security and transparency – with the user creation process and every step of its document management storage framework. It enables users to identify whether they are a title insurer or county process and benefit from this powerful stack.
“We’re building an innovative and blockchain-secure, distributed platform with extensive functionality and integration for the title insurance industry and county clerks within the United States,” said Nathan Wosnack, co-founder and CEO.
Wosnack explains that Ubitquity will improve speed and accuracy of title search, as well as help to prevent fraudulent conveyance of property by adding overall transparency.
“Our blockchain-powered platform will also improve the due diligence process for the industry”, Wosnack added. “The result is the dramatic reduction of risks in every step of documentation, and a sense of confidence and security that can only be made possible by an immutable public ledger. We’re excited to be working with players in the industry to make this all possible”.
The company is inviting select financial institutions, title companies, and others within the private sector for an exclusive demo/presentation of its platform.
Last month, Ubitquity announced that it has joined America’s fastest-growing consortium of Blockchain and Digital Currency companies, Agentic Group.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019