Ubitquity LLC, a US-based Blockchain developer for advanced applications in real estate, has announced the successful development of its platform prototype and claims that it will revolutionize the real estate industry.
The company explains that Ubitquity fully integrates the key features of the blockchain – security and transparency – with the user creation process and every step of its document management storage framework. It enables users to identify whether they are a title insurer or county process and benefit from this powerful stack.
“We’re building an innovative and blockchain-secure, distributed platform with extensive functionality and integration for the title insurance industry and county clerks within the United States,” said Nathan Wosnack, co-founder and CEO.
Wosnack explains that Ubitquity will improve speed and accuracy of title search, as well as help to prevent fraudulent conveyance of property by adding overall transparency.
“Our blockchain-powered platform will also improve the due diligence process for the industry”, Wosnack added. “The result is the dramatic reduction of risks in every step of documentation, and a sense of confidence and security that can only be made possible by an immutable public ledger. We’re excited to be working with players in the industry to make this all possible”.
The company is inviting select financial institutions, title companies, and others within the private sector for an exclusive demo/presentation of its platform.
Last month, Ubitquity announced that it has joined America’s fastest-growing consortium of Blockchain and Digital Currency companies, Agentic Group.
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019