Cambridge Wireless Digital Catapult is looking for organisations with the best innovations in Blockchain to showcase in their London Centre from 29 March 2016 and throughout April 2016.
Blockchain offers many industries huge opportunities to reduce costs, increase security and remove barriers to growth – and they’re looking to demonstrate this in their latest showcase. Applications and use of this technology do not have to be restricted to fintech – they’re looking to showcase the broad scope of Blockchain and its use cross industries.
Cambridge Wireless Digital Catapult have a number of Blockchain related events during the proposed showcase, so this is a great opportunity not only to showcase your innovation to their community of SMEs, corporates, academics and the public sector, but to some of the leading industry experts and thought leaders.
Blockchain offers many industries huge opportunities to reduce costs, increase security and remove barriers to growth – they’re looking to demonstrate this in their latest showcase. Applications and use of this technology do not have to be restricted to fintech – and they are looking to showcase the broad scope of Blockchain and its use cross industries.
- They are after organisations with the latest innovations, applications and uses of Blockchain
- Organisations should be able to showcase and install before 29 March
- This will be a mini showcase running in their London centre throughout April
- You’ll get the opportunity to showcase your innovations to variety of visitors to thee centre (they host up to four to eight events every week each with up to 150 guests present at each)
- You’ll also get access to their London Centre to help support your organisation and the showcase
- They’ll provide showcasing organisations with a plinth and iPad as minimum
- They ask for innovations and displays to be as interactive as possible
- There is no charge to companies showcasing in the Centre – this is free the selected showcase companies
Please note: this showcase and Open Call will have a rapid turn around:
- Open Call live: Monday 21 March
- Open Call close: Wednesday 24 March
- Applications judged and selected: Thursday 25 March
- Showcase installation: Tuesday 29/Wednesday 30 March
If you’ve got the latest innovations in blockchain and can join us for this showcase we want to hear from you. Apply Here
- Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source, Cross-Border Framework for Phone Application Development - April 9, 2020
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
You may also like:
Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source...
Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening...
Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Deri...