Hong Kong company ANX International is about to launch ANX Blockchain Services (ABS) – a Blockchain platform that will allow anyone to create Blockchain applications instantly at no cost.
ANX Blockchain Services (ABS) is a cloud platform which allows its customers to generate customised digital assets, digital wallets, and branded exchange platform which can transform applications into a secure platform using Blockchain technology.
These applications can include loyalty applications, payment applications, token systems, voucher systems, coupon applications, and registry systems. It requires no software installation and is 100% self-service at no cost.
Chief executive officer of ANX International, Ken Lo, told Bloomberg its new service lets anyone make a blockchain account in minutes and choose how many digital assets to create , adding the technology for issuing Blockchain-based assets has been in development for the past three years and It has been used internally for some of ANX’s biggest clients including an e-commerce company that wanted to run a loyalty program.
“I can tell you now the demand for people wanting to get blockchain services is very high — that’s why we’ve decided to systematize it,” Lo added. “We’re helping the general public get access to blockchain by lowering the barriers to using the technology.”
“Once you drive the price down to zero, then you’ll see a lot more uses for it,” Lo said. “The biggest problem now in blockchain is education and exposure.”
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019