Hong Kong company ANX International is about to launch ANX Blockchain Services (ABS) – a Blockchain platform that will allow anyone to create Blockchain applications instantly at no cost.
ANX Blockchain Services (ABS) is a cloud platform which allows its customers to generate customised digital assets, digital wallets, and branded exchange platform which can transform applications into a secure platform using Blockchain technology.
These applications can include loyalty applications, payment applications, token systems, voucher systems, coupon applications, and registry systems. It requires no software installation and is 100% self-service at no cost.
Chief executive officer of ANX International, Ken Lo, told Bloomberg its new service lets anyone make a blockchain account in minutes and choose how many digital assets to create , adding the technology for issuing Blockchain-based assets has been in development for the past three years and It has been used internally for some of ANX’s biggest clients including an e-commerce company that wanted to run a loyalty program.
“I can tell you now the demand for people wanting to get blockchain services is very high — that’s why we’ve decided to systematize it,” Lo added. “We’re helping the general public get access to blockchain by lowering the barriers to using the technology.”
“Once you drive the price down to zero, then you’ll see a lot more uses for it,” Lo said. “The biggest problem now in blockchain is education and exposure.”
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019