Hong Kong company ANX International is about to launch ANX Blockchain Services (ABS) – a Blockchain platform that will allow anyone to create Blockchain applications instantly at no cost.
ANX Blockchain Services (ABS) is a cloud platform which allows its customers to generate customised digital assets, digital wallets, and branded exchange platform which can transform applications into a secure platform using Blockchain technology.
These applications can include loyalty applications, payment applications, token systems, voucher systems, coupon applications, and registry systems. It requires no software installation and is 100% self-service at no cost.
Chief executive officer of ANX International, Ken Lo, told Bloomberg its new service lets anyone make a blockchain account in minutes and choose how many digital assets to create , adding the technology for issuing Blockchain-based assets has been in development for the past three years and It has been used internally for some of ANX’s biggest clients including an e-commerce company that wanted to run a loyalty program.
“I can tell you now the demand for people wanting to get blockchain services is very high — that’s why we’ve decided to systematize it,” Lo added. “We’re helping the general public get access to blockchain by lowering the barriers to using the technology.”
“Once you drive the price down to zero, then you’ll see a lot more uses for it,” Lo said. “The biggest problem now in blockchain is education and exposure.”
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019