SingularDTV (S-DTV), the newly launched Blockchain entertainment studio, has just unveiled production of its first original television series ‘Singular’ – an epic science fiction adventure about the human race’s journey into a theoretical technological Singularity.
Evotion Media Producer, Kim Jackson (Blue Caprice, Inside Man, Munich), has been appointed Chief Creative Officer of ‘Singular’ and will lead Season 1 into production October 3, 2016. Principal photography will commence in New York City, Puerto Rico and Panama. The television series will serve as the use case to build-out S-DTV’s recently announced rights management platform.
Zach LeBeau, CEO of S-DTV noted,
“‘Singular’ is an international television series which will be produced and distributed worldwide through the S-DTV portal. It’s a multi-lingual series featuring a cast from the United States, Russia, China, and several other countries. ‘Singular’ strives to bring cultures closer together through great science fiction that inspires the imagination. The ‘Singular’ multiverse depicts a positive future of possibilities and discovery.”
Taking place between the years 2021 – 2045, ‘Singular’ follows an international cast of unlikely characters as decentralization scales and artificial intelligence becomes conscious, ultimately leading the world into a technological Singularity – a theoretical advancement in technology that creates a human/machine super intelligence.
Futurist Ray Kurzweil, known for popularizing the term “Technological Singularity”, describes it as an exponential increase in the advancement of various technologies that transform people as they augment their minds and bodies with genetic alterations, nanotechnology and artificial intelligence, leading to a human/machine intelligence of infinite power that radiates outward from the planet until it saturates the Universe.
S-DTV is a film and television entertainment studio focused on the production and distribution of original science fiction content, as well as educational documentaries about Blockchain technology, decentralization and Ethereum. Through developing applications on Ethereum’s Blockchain, S-DTV is creating a first-of-its-kind rights management platform for the entertainment industry and a world-wide video on demand portal.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019