SingularDTV (S-DTV), the newly launched Blockchain entertainment studio, has just unveiled production of its first original television series ‘Singular’ – an epic science fiction adventure about the human race’s journey into a theoretical technological Singularity.
Evotion Media Producer, Kim Jackson (Blue Caprice, Inside Man, Munich), has been appointed Chief Creative Officer of ‘Singular’ and will lead Season 1 into production October 3, 2016. Principal photography will commence in New York City, Puerto Rico and Panama. The television series will serve as the use case to build-out S-DTV’s recently announced rights management platform.
Zach LeBeau, CEO of S-DTV noted,
“‘Singular’ is an international television series which will be produced and distributed worldwide through the S-DTV portal. It’s a multi-lingual series featuring a cast from the United States, Russia, China, and several other countries. ‘Singular’ strives to bring cultures closer together through great science fiction that inspires the imagination. The ‘Singular’ multiverse depicts a positive future of possibilities and discovery.”
Taking place between the years 2021 – 2045, ‘Singular’ follows an international cast of unlikely characters as decentralization scales and artificial intelligence becomes conscious, ultimately leading the world into a technological Singularity – a theoretical advancement in technology that creates a human/machine super intelligence.
Futurist Ray Kurzweil, known for popularizing the term “Technological Singularity”, describes it as an exponential increase in the advancement of various technologies that transform people as they augment their minds and bodies with genetic alterations, nanotechnology and artificial intelligence, leading to a human/machine intelligence of infinite power that radiates outward from the planet until it saturates the Universe.
S-DTV is a film and television entertainment studio focused on the production and distribution of original science fiction content, as well as educational documentaries about Blockchain technology, decentralization and Ethereum. Through developing applications on Ethereum’s Blockchain, S-DTV is creating a first-of-its-kind rights management platform for the entertainment industry and a world-wide video on demand portal.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019