The largest upfront cost of implementing a smart contract is connecting cryptographically secured smart contract networks to traditional data and financial infrastructure that isn’t cryptographically secured – but where most global commerce currently takes place. Approximately 70 per cent of development time in Blockchain proof-of-concepts currently goes towards connecting existing data sources, internal IT systems and traditional bank payments with cryptographically secured smart contract networks.
Smart Oracles from SmartContract.com greatly simplifies creating this critical connectivity between leading smart contract networks (Bitcoin and Ethereum) and the existing infrastructure which smart contracts will need to receive commands from, making ongoing updates to, and rely on, to send traditional bank payments.
The Smart Oracles platform recently released by SmartContract.com currently supports the Ethereum and Bitcoin Blockchains, with Ethereum smart contracts for Insurance and Derivatives already successfully releasing Bitcoin based on their assessment of external data feeds.
As part of their commitment to supporting smart contract developers they have also released a series of Free Public Oracles that provide common data feeds to any Ethereum smart contract. The public oracles greatly reduce the development time of smart contracts that utilize their specific data feeds and provide an initial demonstration of the types of smart oracle which can be created in less than 15 minutes on SmartContract.com.
More Free Public Oracles are planned and they are excited to hear requests or suggestions as they continue to collaborate closely with multiple high quality data providers.
Below are three of the first initial Free Public Oracles, available for immediate use.
“Easily connecting smart contracts to the data sources, internal services and bank payment methods desired by users is the next step in making them truly useful for real world use cases,” stated Sergey Nazarov CEO, SmartContract.com
SmartContract.com has been a leader in Blockchain-based application development since 2014 and was selected by the World Economic Forum as “The Shift in Action” for Blockchain technology in late 2015 (please see attached). Based in San Francisco and funded by top-tier venture capital firm Data Collective, SmartContract.com’s team is committed to accelerating the use of smart contracts as a key building block for the trustless commerce revolution currently underway.
We believe that smart contracts which can interact with the external world are an essential building block for the trustless commerce revolution which is on track to provide the security, trust and transparency needed for our global financial system to function as it was meant to.
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018