The largest upfront cost of implementing a smart contract is connecting cryptographically secured smart contract networks to traditional data and financial infrastructure that isn’t cryptographically secured – but where most global commerce currently takes place. Approximately 70 per cent of development time in Blockchain proof-of-concepts currently goes towards connecting existing data sources, internal IT systems and traditional bank payments with cryptographically secured smart contract networks.
Smart Oracles from SmartContract.com greatly simplifies creating this critical connectivity between leading smart contract networks (Bitcoin and Ethereum) and the existing infrastructure which smart contracts will need to receive commands from, making ongoing updates to, and rely on, to send traditional bank payments.
The Smart Oracles platform recently released by SmartContract.com currently supports the Ethereum and Bitcoin Blockchains, with Ethereum smart contracts for Insurance and Derivatives already successfully releasing Bitcoin based on their assessment of external data feeds.
As part of their commitment to supporting smart contract developers they have also released a series of Free Public Oracles that provide common data feeds to any Ethereum smart contract. The public oracles greatly reduce the development time of smart contracts that utilize their specific data feeds and provide an initial demonstration of the types of smart oracle which can be created in less than 15 minutes on SmartContract.com.
More Free Public Oracles are planned and they are excited to hear requests or suggestions as they continue to collaborate closely with multiple high quality data providers.
Below are three of the first initial Free Public Oracles, available for immediate use.
“Easily connecting smart contracts to the data sources, internal services and bank payment methods desired by users is the next step in making them truly useful for real world use cases,” stated Sergey Nazarov CEO, SmartContract.com
SmartContract.com has been a leader in Blockchain-based application development since 2014 and was selected by the World Economic Forum as “The Shift in Action” for Blockchain technology in late 2015 (please see attached). Based in San Francisco and funded by top-tier venture capital firm Data Collective, SmartContract.com’s team is committed to accelerating the use of smart contracts as a key building block for the trustless commerce revolution currently underway.
We believe that smart contracts which can interact with the external world are an essential building block for the trustless commerce revolution which is on track to provide the security, trust and transparency needed for our global financial system to function as it was meant to.
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019