From its roots derived form a simple Blockchain conversation a couple of years ago between two friends impressed with Bitcoin technology – and now to a courageous worldwide project to build the first Blockchain-driven digital content distribution system, the road has been challenging and tough, but is now coming to fruition.
The project plan encompasses multiple years of innovation.
“We don’t want to build just another Blockchain app,” says co-founder Matej Boda. “DECENT aims to revolutionize the whole digital content distribution system. To become a widely used technology empowering services used by individuals on daily basis as well as larger content distribution platforms for organizations.”
“We plan to release multiple applications on top of the protocol which will build the initial infrastructure, he added. “To help the growth of DECENT Network we also plan to offer protocol implementation support for app developers. Last but not least, we have a plan to build a Hardware solution, a plug & play smart TVs, that will run on DECENT Network.”
For a more detailed description of future releases of the network and timeline of the development process have a look at DECENT Development plan & Roadmap.
After the successful realisation of the DECENT prototype and a demonstration of elementary features of the Network, they will have come to a crucial step in DECENT development. From then, in order to give all the people around the globe a possibility to enjoy independent and borderless Content Distribution Network, they need to bring DECENT to life.
The DECENT Software Sale – which begins on the 10th of September 2016 – is a one-time opportunity to change the world we live in. This Software Sale will create the decentralized nature of the platform and provide resources for further development.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019