From its roots derived form a simple Blockchain conversation a couple of years ago between two friends impressed with Bitcoin technology – and now to a courageous worldwide project to build the first Blockchain-driven digital content distribution system, the road has been challenging and tough, but is now coming to fruition.
The project plan encompasses multiple years of innovation.
“We don’t want to build just another Blockchain app,” says co-founder Matej Boda. “DECENT aims to revolutionize the whole digital content distribution system. To become a widely used technology empowering services used by individuals on daily basis as well as larger content distribution platforms for organizations.”
“We plan to release multiple applications on top of the protocol which will build the initial infrastructure, he added. “To help the growth of DECENT Network we also plan to offer protocol implementation support for app developers. Last but not least, we have a plan to build a Hardware solution, a plug & play smart TVs, that will run on DECENT Network.”
For a more detailed description of future releases of the network and timeline of the development process have a look at DECENT Development plan & Roadmap.
After the successful realisation of the DECENT prototype and a demonstration of elementary features of the Network, they will have come to a crucial step in DECENT development. From then, in order to give all the people around the globe a possibility to enjoy independent and borderless Content Distribution Network, they need to bring DECENT to life.
The DECENT Software Sale – which begins on the 10th of September 2016 – is a one-time opportunity to change the world we live in. This Software Sale will create the decentralized nature of the platform and provide resources for further development.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019