NetCents Technology and The Vanbex Group are pleased to announce a strategic partnership between the professional services firm and the online payment service provider. The partnership will work together to provide a streamlined, full end-to-end innovative financial services platform.
The union allows both companies to utilize each other’s strengths in order to develop the next generation of financial transactions by utilizing the emerging technology, the Blockchain. Blockchain technology has the potential to replace the over 30 trillion financial transactions per year currently processed by the Automated Clearing House (ACH) and the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).
NetCents will be integrating Vanbex Group’s Genisys product, a Blockchain-integrated payment platform that offers a cost-effective, turn-key transaction messaging system for cross-border payments, to work in conjunction with the SWIFT and Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS) protocols.
“We believe working with an internationally recognized and accepted brand like NetCents will help put Genisys and NetCents at the forefront of global payments,” said Kevin Hobbs, CEO at Vanbex Group.
“By Integrating Genisys with NetCents we will now be able to begin to introduce next generation processing for banking financial transactions by offering a solution that will update the current, antiquated banking transfer platform,” said Clayton Moore, CEO and founder at NetCents Technology Inc.
Mr. Moore added:
“By utilizing Vanbex’s industry-leading Blockchain-based product we will begin introducing these processing opportunities to the financial world, starting with financial institutions in Canada.”
NetCents works with financial partners, mobile operators and exchanges to streamline the user experience of transacting online. NetCents’ technology is integrated into the ACH, which ensures consumers’ security and privacy.
NetCents recently commenced beta testing on its Payment Gateway platform, an ecommerce application that processes and authorizes secure credit card transactions in both digital and traditional fiat currency, as well as PayPal and Apple Pay for merchants.
Genisys is a Blockchain-integrated payment system that allows its users to send financial messages globally to any banking partner using unique Blockchain messages, user created messages for added security as well as existing legacy financial messages like the International Organization for Standardization and SWIFT. It replaces the existing financial infrastructure and replaces it with a more secure, efficient, and cost-effective solution.
NetCents is an electronic payments technology company offering consumers and merchants online services for managing electronic payments by a variety of payments methods through its processing platform. NetCents works with its financial partners, mobile operators, exchanges, etc. to streamline the process and user experience of transacting online. The NetCents platform is integrated into the Automated Clearing House (“ACH”) through the Royal Bank of Canada (“RBC”, “Royal Bank”). NetCents is available for deposits from 194 Countries around the World, providing you with the freedom to choose to Pay. Your Way.
For more information, please visit the corporate website at www.netcents.biz
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019