NetCents Technology and The Vanbex Group are pleased to announce a strategic partnership between the professional services firm and the online payment service provider. The partnership will work together to provide a streamlined, full end-to-end innovative financial services platform.
The union allows both companies to utilize each other’s strengths in order to develop the next generation of financial transactions by utilizing the emerging technology, the Blockchain. Blockchain technology has the potential to replace the over 30 trillion financial transactions per year currently processed by the Automated Clearing House (ACH) and the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).
NetCents will be integrating Vanbex Group’s Genisys product, a Blockchain-integrated payment platform that offers a cost-effective, turn-key transaction messaging system for cross-border payments, to work in conjunction with the SWIFT and Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS) protocols.
“We believe working with an internationally recognized and accepted brand like NetCents will help put Genisys and NetCents at the forefront of global payments,” said Kevin Hobbs, CEO at Vanbex Group.
“By Integrating Genisys with NetCents we will now be able to begin to introduce next generation processing for banking financial transactions by offering a solution that will update the current, antiquated banking transfer platform,” said Clayton Moore, CEO and founder at NetCents Technology Inc.
Mr. Moore added:
“By utilizing Vanbex’s industry-leading Blockchain-based product we will begin introducing these processing opportunities to the financial world, starting with financial institutions in Canada.”
NetCents works with financial partners, mobile operators and exchanges to streamline the user experience of transacting online. NetCents’ technology is integrated into the ACH, which ensures consumers’ security and privacy.
NetCents recently commenced beta testing on its Payment Gateway platform, an ecommerce application that processes and authorizes secure credit card transactions in both digital and traditional fiat currency, as well as PayPal and Apple Pay for merchants.
Genisys is a Blockchain-integrated payment system that allows its users to send financial messages globally to any banking partner using unique Blockchain messages, user created messages for added security as well as existing legacy financial messages like the International Organization for Standardization and SWIFT. It replaces the existing financial infrastructure and replaces it with a more secure, efficient, and cost-effective solution.
NetCents is an electronic payments technology company offering consumers and merchants online services for managing electronic payments by a variety of payments methods through its processing platform. NetCents works with its financial partners, mobile operators, exchanges, etc. to streamline the process and user experience of transacting online. The NetCents platform is integrated into the Automated Clearing House (“ACH”) through the Royal Bank of Canada (“RBC”, “Royal Bank”). NetCents is available for deposits from 194 Countries around the World, providing you with the freedom to choose to Pay. Your Way.
For more information, please visit the corporate website at www.netcents.biz
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019