Israeli Startup Synereo has just announced a new product called RChain – A Blockchain based technology stack, enabling decentralized on-line computation and storage without centralized servers.
Two weeks after the company’s announcement of its decentralized Social Media platform moving into alpha, Synereo discloses the underlying Technology Stack, enabling its Social Network to function without centralized servers – which are normally required for the processing of network activity and the storage of user information.
The newly announced technology combines significant improvements on existing decentralized technologies with developments unique to Synereo – providing for the first time scalable decentralized computation abilities on an industrial scale. Starting from Q4/2017, it will be possible to deploy fully operational applications on the system, without them having to be stored in a centralized location, effectively revolutionizing the way the internet works.
Synereo’s recently announced fundraising campaign is intended to fund the refinement of its Tech Stack, as well as to push forward the development of best-of-breed developer tools. Synereo’s existing technology already allows fully decentralized and distributed applications to be created – its social network is one such application, and Synereo’s other partners are using it as well – and with the next release planned for next year, Synereo’s architecture will become mature enough to match high-end industry requirements and be competitive with centralized computing platforms.
Synereo has recently announced a sizeable grant project, inviting developers and entrepreneurs to develop decentralized applications for its platform, to foster the development of a decentralized ecosystem, competing with the current centralized paradigm.
Synereo’s next version of its Tech Stack, to be released in 2017/Q4, will be composed of 4 layers, built on top of each other, as depicted on fg.01.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019