BlockApps, a leading enterprise Blockchain developer platforms using Ethereum technology, is expanding its global access of Blockchain as a Service (BAAS) to China by working in conjunction with market leading cloud providers Alibaba, Microsoft Azure China operated by 21Vianet, Tencent, and WanCloud.
Victor Wong, CEO of BlockApps noted:
“Demand for BlockApps from enterprises around the world has grown exceptionally fast from the US to Europe, South America, the Middle East and now by working with the leading Chinese cloud providers, BlockApps will help them and their enterprise clients facilitate efficient Blockchain deployments.”
BlockApps has successfully closed its preseries A round in order to address global demand and expansion into China from clients in finance, supply chain management, retail, healthcare, payments processing, insurance and other industries.
Led by Fenbushi Capital, BlockApps’ capital raise includes Chinese and American Blockchain thought leaders including Black Pine Capital and its affiliate Jen Advisors, the Novogratz Family Office, Radiant Venture Capital, and Ventris Capital.
Bo Shen, Managing Director of Fenbushi Capital remarked:
“BlockApps is the most scalable and modular enterprise Blockchain solution available today. Given BlockApps’ early success on the Microsoft Azure and Redhat Openshift platforms in the United States, we look to help scale those efforts here in China. We see BlockApps as the infrastructural Blockchain database of companies in the future. Through collaboration with Fenbushi Capital, BlockApps has already begun working on two large enterprise engagements here in China, including a multinational insurer and a smart cities initiative. More information will be announced at the Wanxiang Blockchain Summit.”
Technical integration has begun with Alibaba, Microsoft Azure China, Tencent, and WanCloud.
BlockApps will be available as a singleclick enterprise deployment on these clouds before year end.
Marley Gray, Principal Project Manager at Microsoft relayed:
“BlockApps has been an exceptional Blockchain partner in supporting our clients globally. We are excited they have selected Microsoft Azure operated by 21Vianet to deploy their solutions in China, to helpbusinesses the ability to rapidly develop smart contract solutions that range from proofs-of-concept to full production solutions.”
Gary Liu of Alibaba added:
“Due to strong client demand for Ethereumbased permissioned Blockchains, Alibaba is looking forward to hosting BlockApps in our cloud marketplace, Alibaba Cloud Computing. BlockApps is cutting edge Blockchain technology that our enterprises will be able to use seamlessly to build Ethereum smart contracts to optimize their workflows, reduce costs, and improve transparency. ”
James Hu from Tencent:
“Tencent is proud to host BlockApps in our cloud marketplace, Tencent Cloud. The Chinese enterprise developer community has been eager to experiment with Ethereum and from our research, BlockApps is the leader in the enterprise Blockchain space. ”
Tom Tao, General Manager of Wancloud, Wanxiang’s newly formed cloud said:
“Wanxiang has been receiving rapidly growing requirements from China local enterprises to help them adopt Blockchain into their real businesses. To partner with BlockApps and bring its leading enterprise Blockchain platform BlockApps STRATO to Wancloud BaaS platform is one of our series of steps to bridge the leading edge Blockchain technologies with China’s local enterprise market. Wancloud will not only provide a turnkey Blockchain environment on the cloud, but also help local enterprise clients to integrate it with real business processes and existing IT systems through Wanxiang Blockchain consulting services. We believe it will create tremendous value to both our clients and BlockApps.”
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019