Blockchain startup ChronoBank. has launched its new website, aiming to raise awareness for its coming multi-Blockchain ICO.
ChronoBank.io, a project that aims to revolutionise the short-term recruitment sector in the same way that Uber changed the taxi industry, has launched its new website as the first stage of its crowdfunding campaign.
Time-based currencies have been around for almost 200 years and many hundreds of timebanks operate around the world. However, the ChronoBank team – who have extensive experience in both the recruitment industry and in the cryptocurrency sector – believe the idea can be updated to change the way professionals look for work and companies provide it.
Traditional timebanking vs ChronoBank
Timebanking has typically proven successful within limited settings – most notably Ithaca, New York, which has a thriving time-based economy built on the Ithaca Hour time currency. However, for various reasons it is not suited to broader application within the 21st century global workplace.
“We know we can change that with Blockchain technology,’ comments Alexander Rugaev, ChronoBank CEO. ‘We want to make a short term recruitment as profitable and prestigious as long term recruitment. One of our founders is Edway Group Ltd, one of the largest labour-hire companies in Australia, so we know exactly what the market needs and how to achieve it.”
Key to the idea are time-based cryptocurrencies, a fundamentally different form of money. Time-based money has a different tax status to regular fiat money, and can be exchanged for goods and services, or sold for other currencies.
“Labour Hour tokens are also a great store of value and hedge against inflation, since hourly wages tend to rise in line with or above inflation. That makes it attractive to earn and attractive to hold,” the CEO added.
The first stage of the project is to build and grow a presence within the cryptocurrency community, disseminating information and answering questions that may arise, before launching the crowdfund in December.
“Over the coming month we’ll be building awareness, not just around ChronoBank and our crowdfund but about the idea and advantages of time-based currencies more broadly. We want people to understand that we’re serious, we’re experienced in Blockchain and the recruitment sectors, and we have the talent and backing to make this happen in a big way,’ continues Rugaev. ‘We’re going to hold the crowdfund and issue Labour Hours on multiple Blockchain platforms, including Ethereum, Classic, Waves, Lisk and bitcoin, depending on demand.”
ChronoBank’s crowdfund is scheduled to start in December. To find out more, visit www.ChronoBank.io
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018