East London Blockchain startup Nimbrix is rolling out a new Blockchain-fueled platform in a deal with KPMG and Microsoft that they say will bring to market a reinvention of financial services software.
“It’s more than just a product,” says Simon Bullers, Nimbrix CEO. “it’s a revolutionary approach to software for the financial services sector. Traditional solutions for this industry take years to deploy and transition to, but you can bring up a Nimbrix platform in minutes, and then transition to it in months, and because it’s software-as-a-service (SaaS), running on Microsoft Azure, firms can avoid huge, upfront capital costs.”
As the investment industry grapples with fee pressure and increased regulatory scrutiny, the Nimbrix consortium is bringing to market an investment platform and eco-system which will reshape financial services and save investment firms millions of pounds annually.
The Nimbrix buy-side platform is designed to leverage Cloud, open-API, Software as a
Service (SaaS) and Blockchain technology. Existing offerings are complex, fragmented and difficult to integrate, whilst Nimbrix is run in a cloud using industrial strength Microsoft Azure. This allows for seamless integration with minimal up-front costs. The latest API and Blockchain technology will circumvent the problems suffered by legacy platforms – Nimbrix data is easily shared, augmented and analysed by authorised users and trades can be executed instantaneously between counterparties, thus reducing the risk of trade errors and inefficiencies.
Nimbrix is an ambitious FinTech firm based in London that wants to help asset management firms deliver superior returns for their investors by building a next-generation platform for investment management.
Using the latest technology, such as Microsoft Azure, Blockchain and open APIs, Nimbrix plans to revolutionise the economics for this product category and lay the foundations for an industry-wide revolution.
Nimbrix founders are all veterans of BlackRock, UBS, BGI and other London based financial services firms and relished the opportunity to build a platform from a clean sheet and leveraging an industry-led consortium that already includes Microsoft and KPMG to bring the platform to market and shape its development.
Working in a collaborative way, the firm is building an eco-system that is open for innovation, allowing companies to integrate new services and applications very quickly.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019