East London Blockchain startup Nimbrix is rolling out a new Blockchain-fueled platform in a deal with KPMG and Microsoft that they say will bring to market a reinvention of financial services software.
“It’s more than just a product,” says Simon Bullers, Nimbrix CEO. “it’s a revolutionary approach to software for the financial services sector. Traditional solutions for this industry take years to deploy and transition to, but you can bring up a Nimbrix platform in minutes, and then transition to it in months, and because it’s software-as-a-service (SaaS), running on Microsoft Azure, firms can avoid huge, upfront capital costs.”
As the investment industry grapples with fee pressure and increased regulatory scrutiny, the Nimbrix consortium is bringing to market an investment platform and eco-system which will reshape financial services and save investment firms millions of pounds annually.
The Nimbrix buy-side platform is designed to leverage Cloud, open-API, Software as a
Service (SaaS) and Blockchain technology. Existing offerings are complex, fragmented and difficult to integrate, whilst Nimbrix is run in a cloud using industrial strength Microsoft Azure. This allows for seamless integration with minimal up-front costs. The latest API and Blockchain technology will circumvent the problems suffered by legacy platforms – Nimbrix data is easily shared, augmented and analysed by authorised users and trades can be executed instantaneously between counterparties, thus reducing the risk of trade errors and inefficiencies.
Nimbrix is an ambitious FinTech firm based in London that wants to help asset management firms deliver superior returns for their investors by building a next-generation platform for investment management.
Using the latest technology, such as Microsoft Azure, Blockchain and open APIs, Nimbrix plans to revolutionise the economics for this product category and lay the foundations for an industry-wide revolution.
Nimbrix founders are all veterans of BlackRock, UBS, BGI and other London based financial services firms and relished the opportunity to build a platform from a clean sheet and leveraging an industry-led consortium that already includes Microsoft and KPMG to bring the platform to market and shape its development.
Working in a collaborative way, the firm is building an eco-system that is open for innovation, allowing companies to integrate new services and applications very quickly.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019