East London Blockchain startup Nimbrix is rolling out a new Blockchain-fueled platform in a deal with KPMG and Microsoft that they say will bring to market a reinvention of financial services software.
“It’s more than just a product,” says Simon Bullers, Nimbrix CEO. “it’s a revolutionary approach to software for the financial services sector. Traditional solutions for this industry take years to deploy and transition to, but you can bring up a Nimbrix platform in minutes, and then transition to it in months, and because it’s software-as-a-service (SaaS), running on Microsoft Azure, firms can avoid huge, upfront capital costs.”
As the investment industry grapples with fee pressure and increased regulatory scrutiny, the Nimbrix consortium is bringing to market an investment platform and eco-system which will reshape financial services and save investment firms millions of pounds annually.
The Nimbrix buy-side platform is designed to leverage Cloud, open-API, Software as a
Service (SaaS) and Blockchain technology. Existing offerings are complex, fragmented and difficult to integrate, whilst Nimbrix is run in a cloud using industrial strength Microsoft Azure. This allows for seamless integration with minimal up-front costs. The latest API and Blockchain technology will circumvent the problems suffered by legacy platforms – Nimbrix data is easily shared, augmented and analysed by authorised users and trades can be executed instantaneously between counterparties, thus reducing the risk of trade errors and inefficiencies.
Nimbrix is an ambitious FinTech firm based in London that wants to help asset management firms deliver superior returns for their investors by building a next-generation platform for investment management.
Using the latest technology, such as Microsoft Azure, Blockchain and open APIs, Nimbrix plans to revolutionise the economics for this product category and lay the foundations for an industry-wide revolution.
Nimbrix founders are all veterans of BlackRock, UBS, BGI and other London based financial services firms and relished the opportunity to build a platform from a clean sheet and leveraging an industry-led consortium that already includes Microsoft and KPMG to bring the platform to market and shape its development.
Working in a collaborative way, the firm is building an eco-system that is open for innovation, allowing companies to integrate new services and applications very quickly.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019