Electronic Government as a Service — eGaaS, an international Blockchain platform for organizing the economic, state and social activities for citizens and their communities based on smart law and smart contracts has entered the testing phase. The platform is designed to make the migration of government and community functions to Blockchain easier. eGaaS does it by implementing four basic functions — financial system, registry structure, smart contract algorithm and smart law formation & execution mechanism.
The features of eGaaS are sufficient to efficiently transfer most types of government, legislative and business activities onto Blockchain. The platform is the first of its kind to implement a mechanism to frame and execute smart laws. These smart laws are algorithms describing the rules and conditions regulating the execution of state laws. The credibility of smart laws is confirmed by the representatives of legislative bodies using digital signatures. Smart laws are responsible for regulating the creation and execution of smart contracts. They automatically regulate the relationship between individuals and organizations in all areas of state activity, ranging from civil registration to tax remissions.
Being a Blockchain platform with the mechanism for creation and execution of smart contracts and smart laws, eGaaS can be used even before governments come onboard. eGaaS can be successfully used to create a variety of financial, business and social applications such as payment systems, stock exchanges, insurance and credit organizations, accounting and management systems for all fields — from commerce to medicine. The eGaaS platform is a handy tool for organizing communities’ activities. It makes allowance for creating rules of relations between their members and conduct voting.
eGaaS emphasizes that the common international Blockchain is not a political or publicity stunt, but a technical and economic necessity. Blockchain can be a reliable and effective tool only if all the data used in preparing smart contracts, including state laws, are located in the same information space. A modern global economy requires that such a space should be global in nature.
By combining the financial system, registry structure, smart contract and smart law mechanisms into a common Blockchain platform, eGaaS serves as an efficient tool for the government, legislative bodies, business, and citizens, which can be used to manage any activity. It eliminates the need for multiple intermediaries, regulatory authorities, and document circulation.
eGaaS is an international Blockchain platform implementing four basic functions needed for efficient transfer of most types of government, legislative bodies and business activities onto Blockchain.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019