Electronic Government as a Service — eGaaS, an international Blockchain platform for organizing the economic, state and social activities for citizens and their communities based on smart law and smart contracts has entered the testing phase. The platform is designed to make the migration of government and community functions to Blockchain easier. eGaaS does it by implementing four basic functions — financial system, registry structure, smart contract algorithm and smart law formation & execution mechanism.
The features of eGaaS are sufficient to efficiently transfer most types of government, legislative and business activities onto Blockchain. The platform is the first of its kind to implement a mechanism to frame and execute smart laws. These smart laws are algorithms describing the rules and conditions regulating the execution of state laws. The credibility of smart laws is confirmed by the representatives of legislative bodies using digital signatures. Smart laws are responsible for regulating the creation and execution of smart contracts. They automatically regulate the relationship between individuals and organizations in all areas of state activity, ranging from civil registration to tax remissions.
Being a Blockchain platform with the mechanism for creation and execution of smart contracts and smart laws, eGaaS can be used even before governments come onboard. eGaaS can be successfully used to create a variety of financial, business and social applications such as payment systems, stock exchanges, insurance and credit organizations, accounting and management systems for all fields — from commerce to medicine. The eGaaS platform is a handy tool for organizing communities’ activities. It makes allowance for creating rules of relations between their members and conduct voting.
eGaaS emphasizes that the common international Blockchain is not a political or publicity stunt, but a technical and economic necessity. Blockchain can be a reliable and effective tool only if all the data used in preparing smart contracts, including state laws, are located in the same information space. A modern global economy requires that such a space should be global in nature.
By combining the financial system, registry structure, smart contract and smart law mechanisms into a common Blockchain platform, eGaaS serves as an efficient tool for the government, legislative bodies, business, and citizens, which can be used to manage any activity. It eliminates the need for multiple intermediaries, regulatory authorities, and document circulation.
eGaaS is an international Blockchain platform implementing four basic functions needed for efficient transfer of most types of government, legislative bodies and business activities onto Blockchain.
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020