Digital-Vikings, a digital innovation company, announced today that it is launching a MVP version of a Blockchain smart contract solution using the ethereum platform.
“Not only are we announcing our MVP Platform, but today we also deployed it for one of our clients – a startup named ‘Parcl’ – which completed a real estate smart contract transaction on the platform,” said Kjell Hegstad, former co-founder/executive of ING Direct USA and founder of Digital-Vikings.
“While it’s cool to be the first Philly/Delaware-based company to announce a Blockchain MVP platform, we already have requests from not only locally based enterprises – but globally – wanting to build POC/MVPs.
We see smart contracts as an optional technology for any transaction where IFTT business workflow is required. Fintech is probably the most active segment exploring Blockchain right now, but we see it being used in ‘any industry’ as the technology matures. A smart contract financial ledger performs similar tasks as an administrator of a centralized database: checking for sufficient funds, deducting from one account – adding to another. Smart contracts make sense the more complex the environment – with standard transaction terms. It’s basically a process automation tool with the upside of completely eliminating layers – whether the layer is people, processes, bureaucracy or all of it.”
Continued Mr. Hegstad:
“From a technology maturity perspective, I view Blockchain on par with autonomous driving. ‘Everyone’ in the auto industry is looking at AD – and the value of each AD engineer is currently at $10M/FTE based on recent M/A activities. While every Blockchain engineer may not be valued at $10M, there is a talent shortage – both from a product management and engineering perspective. Many enterprises with a digital presence is considering Blockchain and trying to identify solid use cases. A POC is the lowest risk and fastest path to test your hypotheses, and we now have a platform where we can build out POCs in a rapid and low cost manner. We just delivered a raw POC (without any oracles) in less than 4 weeks. As always, it gets down to execution.”
Digital-Vikings is an East Coast-based digital innovation company, with talent from Silicon Valley, focused on building POC/MVPs.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020