Digital-Vikings, a digital innovation company, announced today that it is launching a MVP version of a Blockchain smart contract solution using the ethereum platform.
“Not only are we announcing our MVP Platform, but today we also deployed it for one of our clients – a startup named ‘Parcl’ – which completed a real estate smart contract transaction on the platform,” said Kjell Hegstad, former co-founder/executive of ING Direct USA and founder of Digital-Vikings.
“While it’s cool to be the first Philly/Delaware-based company to announce a Blockchain MVP platform, we already have requests from not only locally based enterprises – but globally – wanting to build POC/MVPs.
We see smart contracts as an optional technology for any transaction where IFTT business workflow is required. Fintech is probably the most active segment exploring Blockchain right now, but we see it being used in ‘any industry’ as the technology matures. A smart contract financial ledger performs similar tasks as an administrator of a centralized database: checking for sufficient funds, deducting from one account – adding to another. Smart contracts make sense the more complex the environment – with standard transaction terms. It’s basically a process automation tool with the upside of completely eliminating layers – whether the layer is people, processes, bureaucracy or all of it.”
Continued Mr. Hegstad:
“From a technology maturity perspective, I view Blockchain on par with autonomous driving. ‘Everyone’ in the auto industry is looking at AD – and the value of each AD engineer is currently at $10M/FTE based on recent M/A activities. While every Blockchain engineer may not be valued at $10M, there is a talent shortage – both from a product management and engineering perspective. Many enterprises with a digital presence is considering Blockchain and trying to identify solid use cases. A POC is the lowest risk and fastest path to test your hypotheses, and we now have a platform where we can build out POCs in a rapid and low cost manner. We just delivered a raw POC (without any oracles) in less than 4 weeks. As always, it gets down to execution.”
Digital-Vikings is an East Coast-based digital innovation company, with talent from Silicon Valley, focused on building POC/MVPs.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019