Digital-Vikings, a digital innovation company, announced today that it is launching a MVP version of a Blockchain smart contract solution using the ethereum platform.
“Not only are we announcing our MVP Platform, but today we also deployed it for one of our clients – a startup named ‘Parcl’ – which completed a real estate smart contract transaction on the platform,” said Kjell Hegstad, former co-founder/executive of ING Direct USA and founder of Digital-Vikings.
“While it’s cool to be the first Philly/Delaware-based company to announce a Blockchain MVP platform, we already have requests from not only locally based enterprises – but globally – wanting to build POC/MVPs.
We see smart contracts as an optional technology for any transaction where IFTT business workflow is required. Fintech is probably the most active segment exploring Blockchain right now, but we see it being used in ‘any industry’ as the technology matures. A smart contract financial ledger performs similar tasks as an administrator of a centralized database: checking for sufficient funds, deducting from one account – adding to another. Smart contracts make sense the more complex the environment – with standard transaction terms. It’s basically a process automation tool with the upside of completely eliminating layers – whether the layer is people, processes, bureaucracy or all of it.”
Continued Mr. Hegstad:
“From a technology maturity perspective, I view Blockchain on par with autonomous driving. ‘Everyone’ in the auto industry is looking at AD – and the value of each AD engineer is currently at $10M/FTE based on recent M/A activities. While every Blockchain engineer may not be valued at $10M, there is a talent shortage – both from a product management and engineering perspective. Many enterprises with a digital presence is considering Blockchain and trying to identify solid use cases. A POC is the lowest risk and fastest path to test your hypotheses, and we now have a platform where we can build out POCs in a rapid and low cost manner. We just delivered a raw POC (without any oracles) in less than 4 weeks. As always, it gets down to execution.”
Digital-Vikings is an East Coast-based digital innovation company, with talent from Silicon Valley, focused on building POC/MVPs.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019