ReferralCoins, recently released by the Referral Foundation plan to optimize payment flow for network marketing organizations by offering Instant transaction processing – allowing faster turnaround for order fulfillment resulting in improved overall customer experience and an increased bottom line.
The duo is is opening the doors for the MLM community as a whole, to interact between each other.
“The ability of each MLM company, new and existing, to offer and accept a dedicated digital currency for their own company creates a new and improved way of doing business,” stated a press release.
Members have the ability to earn and or purchase coins and use them for products and services not only for their personal membership, but to also have the ability to trade them for other coins from other MLM companies. This allows synergies that have not been offered to date.
ReferralCoin has been designed to intertwine with Multi Level Marketing Companies existing infrastructure to allow ease of use for both Company and Affiliates.
The referral economy has transformed and expanded exponentially since the spread of social media. Network marketing is a $178 Billion-dollar industry with millions of global participants. The network marketing business is vast and complex with its own set of unique challenges, covering all aspects of products and services. ReferralCoin was created with these unique challenges in mind.
Network marketing is unique in its economic structure. Using digital money can significantly and positively benefit this industry in a multitude of ways. Notwithstanding the obvious cost-savings optimizations.
For more information, please visit http://www.referralfoundation.com
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020