ReferralCoins, recently released by the Referral Foundation plan to optimize payment flow for network marketing organizations by offering Instant transaction processing – allowing faster turnaround for order fulfillment resulting in improved overall customer experience and an increased bottom line.
The duo is is opening the doors for the MLM community as a whole, to interact between each other.
“The ability of each MLM company, new and existing, to offer and accept a dedicated digital currency for their own company creates a new and improved way of doing business,” stated a press release.
Members have the ability to earn and or purchase coins and use them for products and services not only for their personal membership, but to also have the ability to trade them for other coins from other MLM companies. This allows synergies that have not been offered to date.
ReferralCoin has been designed to intertwine with Multi Level Marketing Companies existing infrastructure to allow ease of use for both Company and Affiliates.
The referral economy has transformed and expanded exponentially since the spread of social media. Network marketing is a $178 Billion-dollar industry with millions of global participants. The network marketing business is vast and complex with its own set of unique challenges, covering all aspects of products and services. ReferralCoin was created with these unique challenges in mind.
Network marketing is unique in its economic structure. Using digital money can significantly and positively benefit this industry in a multitude of ways. Notwithstanding the obvious cost-savings optimizations.
For more information, please visit http://www.referralfoundation.com
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019