Hyperledger membership has been growing quickly in China over the past year. To date, more than 25% of Hyperledger members are from mainland China. In order to foster a strong relationship between the Hyperledger global community and the China local technical teams, today, Hyperledger is announcing a Technical Working Group China (TWG China). TWG China was officially approved by the Hyperledger TSC on December 1, 2016.
The TWG China is a bridge between the global Hyperledger community, the emerging technical users and contributors in China and the greater region, including Hong Kong and Taiwan. TWG China is now led by key contributors from China, who actively contribute to the Hyperledger Technical Community and build the consortium ecosystem. Currently, three members are appointed by Hyperledger TSC as chairpersons of the working group, including Baohua Yang from IBM, Dong Cai from Wanda and Ruifeng Hu from Huawei.
The mission for TWG China is to help grow the Hyperledger developer community in China by responding to new user questions, as well as help with first-level triage of community-reported bugs or other issues. TWG China will also:
- Help grow the Hyperledger technical team, embrace more members and encourage technical contribution to Hyperledger community from the greater China region.
- Help demonstrate to new developers how to contribute,e.g., report bugs or file pull requests, and point motivated developers towards the Hyperledger roadmaps and development initiatives.
- Expose new users to the broad range of projects at Hyperledger.
- Regularly organize meetups, Hackathons, trainings and related activities for the membership and technical fans to communicate and exchange innovative ideas with each other.
Individual contribution and firm membership are warmly welcomed. As an open team, TWG China encourages others from the community to join the team, help build the local technical scene, and promote Hyperledger with more adoptions and scenarios. If you’re interested in joining please email [email protected]. You can also visit: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/groups/tsc/technical-working-group-china for additional information.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020