Blockchain Intelligence Group (BIG) is pleased to announce it has been accepted as a member of the Blockchain Alliance. The Blockchain Alliance is a coalition made up of more than 30 companies from the Blockchain industry and more than 30 law enforcement and regulatory agencies around the world. The group has been brought together to provide a forum for open dialogue between the Blockchain industry, law enforcement and the regulatory agencies, in the effort to help combat criminal activity that abuses the bitcoin and crypto currency space. Within the forum, the Blockchain Alliance provides education, technical assistance, and information around digital currencies under the Blockchain umbrella.
The Blockchain Alliance feels that its role is necessary and an important step for the continued growth of the industry.
According to Alan Cohn, who serves as counsel to the Blockchain Alliance:
“The reputational issues surrounding digital currencies have the potential to impair the growth of applications for Blockchain technology, and we wanted to help the industry take proactive steps to address those issues.” Protecting public safety and fighting criminal activity on the Blockchain will help to spearhead the continued growth of this technology. The Alliance focuses its energy on these and other concerns and misperceptions about digital currencies and the Blockchain to protect public safety and help foster a pro-growth legal and regulatory environment.
“We’re very excited to welcome BIG to the Alliance. BIG’s expertise in Blockchain data and analytics is a great asset to the Alliance and its government partners.”
The Blockchain Alliance is a public-private forum created by the Blockchain community. We are a broad coalition of companies and organizations who have come together with a common goal to make the Blockchain ecosystem more secure and to promote further development of this transformative technology.
The Blockchain Intelligence Group is headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada. As a developer of Blockchain technology solutions, search and data analytics, BIG’s proprietary platform will globally target Governments, Law Enforcement and the Fintech sector.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019