Lykke, a Swiss Fintech company building a global blockchain-powered marketplace, announces that its open-source platform and apps can be integrated to existing products to accelerate performance.
“The Lykke Accelerator is an exciting step,” says Richard Olsen, founder and CEO of Lykke and former CEO of OANDA. “We’ve spent the last year building a world-class platform, and now we want other companies to get the benefits of our work. Fintech startups and existing financial institutions can integrate the Lykke suite of products to offer their customers a seamless experience, where trades settle in minutes and safety is increased.”
The Lykke Accelerator service provides custom integration of Lykke’s apps and trading platform to existing products, turn-key wallets and digital products to exchange. The platform currently offers currencies and the potential for trading many different types of assets.
The Lykke wallet is an open-source app for iOS and Android that lets customers sign up using Lykke’s KYC and support, transfer money in, purchase and trade assets, and transfer money away. The wallet holds the customer’s assets, protecting them in case anything happens to the exchange, and the customer retains the 12-word password that controls the wallet. Lykke will add customer branding and new features as desired.
The Lykke exchange is an open-source exchange where trades take place between wallets, there are no fees, spreads are ultra low, and settlement takes place on the blockchain in minutes. The platform provides a simple, secure, and powerful new way to trade currencies and other assets.
Example turn-key applications:
- Digital Banking, providing security and immediate settlement
- Peer-to-Peer Lending wallet, simplifying the entire value chain
- Industry groups and consortia looking for synergies
- IoT wallet, allowing devices to spend money
- Merchants looking for cross-border loyalty and points systems
- Event organizers can use a single currency to create an internal economy
Lykke is looking for integration and sales partners to help bring these services to verticals and countries where they have expertise.
Learn more at lykke.com.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019