Lykke, a Swiss Fintech company building a global blockchain-powered marketplace, announces that its open-source platform and apps can be integrated to existing products to accelerate performance.
“The Lykke Accelerator is an exciting step,” says Richard Olsen, founder and CEO of Lykke and former CEO of OANDA. “We’ve spent the last year building a world-class platform, and now we want other companies to get the benefits of our work. Fintech startups and existing financial institutions can integrate the Lykke suite of products to offer their customers a seamless experience, where trades settle in minutes and safety is increased.”
The Lykke Accelerator service provides custom integration of Lykke’s apps and trading platform to existing products, turn-key wallets and digital products to exchange. The platform currently offers currencies and the potential for trading many different types of assets.
The Lykke wallet is an open-source app for iOS and Android that lets customers sign up using Lykke’s KYC and support, transfer money in, purchase and trade assets, and transfer money away. The wallet holds the customer’s assets, protecting them in case anything happens to the exchange, and the customer retains the 12-word password that controls the wallet. Lykke will add customer branding and new features as desired.
The Lykke exchange is an open-source exchange where trades take place between wallets, there are no fees, spreads are ultra low, and settlement takes place on the blockchain in minutes. The platform provides a simple, secure, and powerful new way to trade currencies and other assets.
Example turn-key applications:
- Digital Banking, providing security and immediate settlement
- Peer-to-Peer Lending wallet, simplifying the entire value chain
- Industry groups and consortia looking for synergies
- IoT wallet, allowing devices to spend money
- Merchants looking for cross-border loyalty and points systems
- Event organizers can use a single currency to create an internal economy
Lykke is looking for integration and sales partners to help bring these services to verticals and countries where they have expertise.
Learn more at lykke.com.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019