BitCAD, a cryptographic smart platform, has announced a crowdfunding campaign to back the development and production of a wide variety of hardware and software solutions based on Blockchain technology. The products seek to revolutionize the very core of business relationships and make them easier while enhancing security and reliability of the entire paradigm. Crowdsale will start on May 4, 2017 at 12:00 GMT.
The platform’s software solutions include a comprehensive system focused on managing financial processes like accounting, CRM, asset management, or online banking in a decentralized manner. The BitCAD system enables constructing smart contracts for every occasion and introduces a formal legal language to make operations smooth and seamless. Thanks to Blockchain technology, once terms and conditions are agreed upon, they cannot be changed.
Another solution offers an electronic arbitration system covering both platform members and third parties seeking dispute settlement. Parties may agree any jurisdiction and assign judges from legal systems they deem applicable while ensuring the contract in question meets the legal requirements of said jurisdiction. This tackles the problem of contract applicability across various countries which causes businesses and individuals to spend a fortune seeking a legal advice.
Finally, the company develops a decentralized system for biometric identification of users that works as fast as its classic counterparts with no involved risks of compromising sensitive data due to vulnerabilities inherent in centralized solutions.
The crowdsale shall last for one month, from May 4th to June 4th of 2017. Out of 100,000,000 tokens supplied overall, 51 per cent will be subject to sale over the course of the campaign, with the remaining funds distributed between the project’s team and early backers (20 per cent), business specialists and academic researchers (27 per cent), while the remaining 2 per cent will be reserved for post-crowdsale bounties.
BitCAD founder and CEO Vladislav Mitrofanov stated:
“Our systems are set to be as accurate and precise as possible. We seek to remove all vulnerabilities and inconveniences of outdated centralized financial and legal solutions. What we offer is a completely new paradigm where people can feel at home in a decentralized environment, and the internet of things works like clockwork.”
Further details as to the fundraising campaign are available at the project’s official blog.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019