BitCAD, a cryptographic smart platform, has announced a crowdfunding campaign to back the development and production of a wide variety of hardware and software solutions based on Blockchain technology. The products seek to revolutionize the very core of business relationships and make them easier while enhancing security and reliability of the entire paradigm. Crowdsale will start on May 4, 2017 at 12:00 GMT.
The platform’s software solutions include a comprehensive system focused on managing financial processes like accounting, CRM, asset management, or online banking in a decentralized manner. The BitCAD system enables constructing smart contracts for every occasion and introduces a formal legal language to make operations smooth and seamless. Thanks to Blockchain technology, once terms and conditions are agreed upon, they cannot be changed.
Another solution offers an electronic arbitration system covering both platform members and third parties seeking dispute settlement. Parties may agree any jurisdiction and assign judges from legal systems they deem applicable while ensuring the contract in question meets the legal requirements of said jurisdiction. This tackles the problem of contract applicability across various countries which causes businesses and individuals to spend a fortune seeking a legal advice.
Finally, the company develops a decentralized system for biometric identification of users that works as fast as its classic counterparts with no involved risks of compromising sensitive data due to vulnerabilities inherent in centralized solutions.
The crowdsale shall last for one month, from May 4th to June 4th of 2017. Out of 100,000,000 tokens supplied overall, 51 per cent will be subject to sale over the course of the campaign, with the remaining funds distributed between the project’s team and early backers (20 per cent), business specialists and academic researchers (27 per cent), while the remaining 2 per cent will be reserved for post-crowdsale bounties.
BitCAD founder and CEO Vladislav Mitrofanov stated:
“Our systems are set to be as accurate and precise as possible. We seek to remove all vulnerabilities and inconveniences of outdated centralized financial and legal solutions. What we offer is a completely new paradigm where people can feel at home in a decentralized environment, and the internet of things works like clockwork.”
Further details as to the fundraising campaign are available at the project’s official blog.
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019