BitCAD, a cryptographic smart platform, has announced a crowdfunding campaign to back the development and production of a wide variety of hardware and software solutions based on Blockchain technology. The products seek to revolutionize the very core of business relationships and make them easier while enhancing security and reliability of the entire paradigm. Crowdsale will start on May 4, 2017 at 12:00 GMT.
The platform’s software solutions include a comprehensive system focused on managing financial processes like accounting, CRM, asset management, or online banking in a decentralized manner. The BitCAD system enables constructing smart contracts for every occasion and introduces a formal legal language to make operations smooth and seamless. Thanks to Blockchain technology, once terms and conditions are agreed upon, they cannot be changed.
Another solution offers an electronic arbitration system covering both platform members and third parties seeking dispute settlement. Parties may agree any jurisdiction and assign judges from legal systems they deem applicable while ensuring the contract in question meets the legal requirements of said jurisdiction. This tackles the problem of contract applicability across various countries which causes businesses and individuals to spend a fortune seeking a legal advice.
Finally, the company develops a decentralized system for biometric identification of users that works as fast as its classic counterparts with no involved risks of compromising sensitive data due to vulnerabilities inherent in centralized solutions.
The crowdsale shall last for one month, from May 4th to June 4th of 2017. Out of 100,000,000 tokens supplied overall, 51 per cent will be subject to sale over the course of the campaign, with the remaining funds distributed between the project’s team and early backers (20 per cent), business specialists and academic researchers (27 per cent), while the remaining 2 per cent will be reserved for post-crowdsale bounties.
BitCAD founder and CEO Vladislav Mitrofanov stated:
“Our systems are set to be as accurate and precise as possible. We seek to remove all vulnerabilities and inconveniences of outdated centralized financial and legal solutions. What we offer is a completely new paradigm where people can feel at home in a decentralized environment, and the internet of things works like clockwork.”
Further details as to the fundraising campaign are available at the project’s official blog.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019