BitCAD, a cryptographic smart platform, has announced a crowdfunding campaign to back the development and production of a wide variety of hardware and software solutions based on Blockchain technology. The products seek to revolutionize the very core of business relationships and make them easier while enhancing security and reliability of the entire paradigm. Crowdsale will start on May 4, 2017 at 12:00 GMT.
The platform’s software solutions include a comprehensive system focused on managing financial processes like accounting, CRM, asset management, or online banking in a decentralized manner. The BitCAD system enables constructing smart contracts for every occasion and introduces a formal legal language to make operations smooth and seamless. Thanks to Blockchain technology, once terms and conditions are agreed upon, they cannot be changed.
Another solution offers an electronic arbitration system covering both platform members and third parties seeking dispute settlement. Parties may agree any jurisdiction and assign judges from legal systems they deem applicable while ensuring the contract in question meets the legal requirements of said jurisdiction. This tackles the problem of contract applicability across various countries which causes businesses and individuals to spend a fortune seeking a legal advice.
Finally, the company develops a decentralized system for biometric identification of users that works as fast as its classic counterparts with no involved risks of compromising sensitive data due to vulnerabilities inherent in centralized solutions.
The crowdsale shall last for one month, from May 4th to June 4th of 2017. Out of 100,000,000 tokens supplied overall, 51 per cent will be subject to sale over the course of the campaign, with the remaining funds distributed between the project’s team and early backers (20 per cent), business specialists and academic researchers (27 per cent), while the remaining 2 per cent will be reserved for post-crowdsale bounties.
BitCAD founder and CEO Vladislav Mitrofanov stated:
“Our systems are set to be as accurate and precise as possible. We seek to remove all vulnerabilities and inconveniences of outdated centralized financial and legal solutions. What we offer is a completely new paradigm where people can feel at home in a decentralized environment, and the internet of things works like clockwork.”
Further details as to the fundraising campaign are available at the project’s official blog.
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020