Dash, the rising alternative to bitcoin, is now live on Panamanian-based broker and wallet Coinapult, allowing individuals and businesses to easily and instantly buy and sell the digital asset against 20 national currencies. Coinapult’s organic partnership with Crypto Capital, owners of an international money transmitter license, provides a seamless bridge for regulated crypto to fiat conversion for millions of people around the world wanting to buy or sell the popular altcoin, even New Yorkers.
Dash VP of Business Development Daniel Diaz said:
“We have been interested in Coinapult and Crypto Capital for a long time, and were just waiting for the right time. This integration is massive for current and future Dash users because they really solve the question on how to buy and sell Dash in an easy and safe way using fiat. You get a digital currency on/off ramp that is directly connected with a fully functioning money-transmitting platform similar to online banking. You get your own segregated account with Crypto Capital, which is fully integrated with Coinapult, and you wire funds from your current bank to your Crypto Capital account. Rather than wiring funds to a third-party exchange directly, you are in control of all the accounts involved in the wire transfer process. With less risk and less friction holding and storing value on Dash becomes safer if you add to this the fact that Dash has fast and inexpensive transactions, you get a great overall user experience.”
While Dash’s 2017 rise has been well documented, with its market cap up 8x and its trading volumes up 5x (from January 1 to May 3), the integration with Coinapult is expected to further increase demand.
CEO of Coinapult, Gabe Sukenik said:
“Giving the Dash economy access to Crypto Capital via Coinapult could be a significant step forward for the liquidity of Dash for bank-settled fiat currency. Even in the midst of significant banking difficulties for bitcoin companies broadly, Crypto Capital has continued to service individuals and businesses that need access to bitcoin-friendly international wire settlement. Dash users now can directly buy or sell Dash in fiat, using Crypto Capital and Coinapult.”
Coinapult and Crypto Capital’s alliance extends to bitcoin users too, and it’s accepted fiat currencies include USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, JPY, CNY, HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), TRY (Turkish Lira), CZK (Czech Republic Koruna), and the PLN (Polish Zloty). Coinapult’s user base has increased 300% in the past 18 months.
“The way it works is you need to open an account with Coinapult, you immediately get a working Dash wallet you can deposit Dash to. On the other hand you also need to open an account with Crypto Capital, being a money transmitter you go through a straightforward KYC process and when you are done you officially get your own account with online access. Then you just link your Coinapult user with your account and can start depositing money to your Crypto Capital account and transfer it instantly to Coinapult to buy Dash. The money in your Crypto Capital account is always available to you to wire out using your online platform. They service users in the US and even in places like New York so we are very excited for users that will now have a great option to buy and sell Dash in a friendly way.”
Dash’s integration onto Coinapult comes at the same time the team makes several key hires. Dash has hired six more C++ developers, each with incredible backgrounds, who earned full time positions against a talent pool of over 50 applicants, several interview rounds and multiple code reviews. This brings the development team to over 20.
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
- The Next Wave of Crypto – Traction is Key – And Mobile Mining is Gaining Massive Adoption - January 2, 2020
- Google Reverses Metamask Ban from Playstore - January 1, 2020
- Bankex Launches Token Exchange Engine in Telegram - December 31, 2019