Dash, the rising alternative to bitcoin, is now live on Panamanian-based broker and wallet Coinapult, allowing individuals and businesses to easily and instantly buy and sell the digital asset against 20 national currencies. Coinapult’s organic partnership with Crypto Capital, owners of an international money transmitter license, provides a seamless bridge for regulated crypto to fiat conversion for millions of people around the world wanting to buy or sell the popular altcoin, even New Yorkers.
Dash VP of Business Development Daniel Diaz said:
“We have been interested in Coinapult and Crypto Capital for a long time, and were just waiting for the right time. This integration is massive for current and future Dash users because they really solve the question on how to buy and sell Dash in an easy and safe way using fiat. You get a digital currency on/off ramp that is directly connected with a fully functioning money-transmitting platform similar to online banking. You get your own segregated account with Crypto Capital, which is fully integrated with Coinapult, and you wire funds from your current bank to your Crypto Capital account. Rather than wiring funds to a third-party exchange directly, you are in control of all the accounts involved in the wire transfer process. With less risk and less friction holding and storing value on Dash becomes safer if you add to this the fact that Dash has fast and inexpensive transactions, you get a great overall user experience.”
While Dash’s 2017 rise has been well documented, with its market cap up 8x and its trading volumes up 5x (from January 1 to May 3), the integration with Coinapult is expected to further increase demand.
CEO of Coinapult, Gabe Sukenik said:
“Giving the Dash economy access to Crypto Capital via Coinapult could be a significant step forward for the liquidity of Dash for bank-settled fiat currency. Even in the midst of significant banking difficulties for bitcoin companies broadly, Crypto Capital has continued to service individuals and businesses that need access to bitcoin-friendly international wire settlement. Dash users now can directly buy or sell Dash in fiat, using Crypto Capital and Coinapult.”
Coinapult and Crypto Capital’s alliance extends to bitcoin users too, and it’s accepted fiat currencies include USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, JPY, CNY, HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), TRY (Turkish Lira), CZK (Czech Republic Koruna), and the PLN (Polish Zloty). Coinapult’s user base has increased 300% in the past 18 months.
“The way it works is you need to open an account with Coinapult, you immediately get a working Dash wallet you can deposit Dash to. On the other hand you also need to open an account with Crypto Capital, being a money transmitter you go through a straightforward KYC process and when you are done you officially get your own account with online access. Then you just link your Coinapult user with your account and can start depositing money to your Crypto Capital account and transfer it instantly to Coinapult to buy Dash. The money in your Crypto Capital account is always available to you to wire out using your online platform. They service users in the US and even in places like New York so we are very excited for users that will now have a great option to buy and sell Dash in a friendly way.”
Dash’s integration onto Coinapult comes at the same time the team makes several key hires. Dash has hired six more C++ developers, each with incredible backgrounds, who earned full time positions against a talent pool of over 50 applicants, several interview rounds and multiple code reviews. This brings the development team to over 20.
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018