Dash, the rising alternative to bitcoin, is now live on Panamanian-based broker and wallet Coinapult, allowing individuals and businesses to easily and instantly buy and sell the digital asset against 20 national currencies. Coinapult’s organic partnership with Crypto Capital, owners of an international money transmitter license, provides a seamless bridge for regulated crypto to fiat conversion for millions of people around the world wanting to buy or sell the popular altcoin, even New Yorkers.
Dash VP of Business Development Daniel Diaz said:
“We have been interested in Coinapult and Crypto Capital for a long time, and were just waiting for the right time. This integration is massive for current and future Dash users because they really solve the question on how to buy and sell Dash in an easy and safe way using fiat. You get a digital currency on/off ramp that is directly connected with a fully functioning money-transmitting platform similar to online banking. You get your own segregated account with Crypto Capital, which is fully integrated with Coinapult, and you wire funds from your current bank to your Crypto Capital account. Rather than wiring funds to a third-party exchange directly, you are in control of all the accounts involved in the wire transfer process. With less risk and less friction holding and storing value on Dash becomes safer if you add to this the fact that Dash has fast and inexpensive transactions, you get a great overall user experience.”
While Dash’s 2017 rise has been well documented, with its market cap up 8x and its trading volumes up 5x (from January 1 to May 3), the integration with Coinapult is expected to further increase demand.
CEO of Coinapult, Gabe Sukenik said:
“Giving the Dash economy access to Crypto Capital via Coinapult could be a significant step forward for the liquidity of Dash for bank-settled fiat currency. Even in the midst of significant banking difficulties for bitcoin companies broadly, Crypto Capital has continued to service individuals and businesses that need access to bitcoin-friendly international wire settlement. Dash users now can directly buy or sell Dash in fiat, using Crypto Capital and Coinapult.”
Coinapult and Crypto Capital’s alliance extends to bitcoin users too, and it’s accepted fiat currencies include USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, JPY, CNY, HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), TRY (Turkish Lira), CZK (Czech Republic Koruna), and the PLN (Polish Zloty). Coinapult’s user base has increased 300% in the past 18 months.
“The way it works is you need to open an account with Coinapult, you immediately get a working Dash wallet you can deposit Dash to. On the other hand you also need to open an account with Crypto Capital, being a money transmitter you go through a straightforward KYC process and when you are done you officially get your own account with online access. Then you just link your Coinapult user with your account and can start depositing money to your Crypto Capital account and transfer it instantly to Coinapult to buy Dash. The money in your Crypto Capital account is always available to you to wire out using your online platform. They service users in the US and even in places like New York so we are very excited for users that will now have a great option to buy and sell Dash in a friendly way.”
Dash’s integration onto Coinapult comes at the same time the team makes several key hires. Dash has hired six more C++ developers, each with incredible backgrounds, who earned full time positions against a talent pool of over 50 applicants, several interview rounds and multiple code reviews. This brings the development team to over 20.
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020