South Korea’s BOScoin announces its ICO (Initial Cryptocurrency Offering) for its self-evolving cryptocurrency platform. The BOScoin ICO starts on May 10th, 2017 (GMT). The ICO will last for 41 days. In total, 276,093,688.786 BOScoins will be distributed.
During the ICO, participants can exchange 1 Bitcoin for 40,000 BOScoin. Through this ICO, the BOS Platform aims to raise over $10 million USD. Prior, on November 2016, BOScoin raised $3 million USD through their Pre-ICO.
BOScoin aims to create a self-evolving cryptocurrency platform. With recent technological advances in genetic engineering, artificial intelligence, and quantum computers, it’s even difficult to predict the next 5 years. BOScoin aims to create a cryptocurrency adaptable in every environment.
BOScoin utilizes executable smart contracts called “Trust Contracts” and has a decision-making body called the “Congress Network” to ensure perpetual adaptation. The BOS Platform aims to accelerate the usage of BOScoin by creating two premade apps that use BOScoin: celebrity popularity index “Stardaq” and crowd-sourced decision-making solution “Delicracy.”
Changki Park (CEO) founded the largest financial information portal in Korea, Paxnet, worked at Samsung for 14 years, and is the former head of the Financial Engineering Research Center at the State University of New York’s Korean campus.
“BOScoin is the first Blockchain-based cryptocurrency that is designed to evolve. The embedded funding system and voting solution make BOScoin fit for every environment,” said Changki Park, BOScoin CEO.
BOScoin demonstrated Trust Contracts on their Demo Day. The event was filled with journalists from major broadcasting studios, alongside over 200 attendees. A general overview of BOScoin, a technical demo of Trust Contracts, and the current marketing progress was presented.
BOScoin is managed by the BOS Platform Foundation, a non-profit organization in Switzerland.
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019