South Korea’s BOScoin announces its ICO (Initial Cryptocurrency Offering) for its self-evolving cryptocurrency platform. The BOScoin ICO starts on May 10th, 2017 (GMT). The ICO will last for 41 days. In total, 276,093,688.786 BOScoins will be distributed.
During the ICO, participants can exchange 1 Bitcoin for 40,000 BOScoin. Through this ICO, the BOS Platform aims to raise over $10 million USD. Prior, on November 2016, BOScoin raised $3 million USD through their Pre-ICO.
BOScoin aims to create a self-evolving cryptocurrency platform. With recent technological advances in genetic engineering, artificial intelligence, and quantum computers, it’s even difficult to predict the next 5 years. BOScoin aims to create a cryptocurrency adaptable in every environment.
BOScoin utilizes executable smart contracts called “Trust Contracts” and has a decision-making body called the “Congress Network” to ensure perpetual adaptation. The BOS Platform aims to accelerate the usage of BOScoin by creating two premade apps that use BOScoin: celebrity popularity index “Stardaq” and crowd-sourced decision-making solution “Delicracy.”
Changki Park (CEO) founded the largest financial information portal in Korea, Paxnet, worked at Samsung for 14 years, and is the former head of the Financial Engineering Research Center at the State University of New York’s Korean campus.
“BOScoin is the first Blockchain-based cryptocurrency that is designed to evolve. The embedded funding system and voting solution make BOScoin fit for every environment,” said Changki Park, BOScoin CEO.
BOScoin demonstrated Trust Contracts on their Demo Day. The event was filled with journalists from major broadcasting studios, alongside over 200 attendees. A general overview of BOScoin, a technical demo of Trust Contracts, and the current marketing progress was presented.
BOScoin is managed by the BOS Platform Foundation, a non-profit organization in Switzerland.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019