South Korea’s BOScoin announces its ICO (Initial Cryptocurrency Offering) for its self-evolving cryptocurrency platform. The BOScoin ICO starts on May 10th, 2017 (GMT). The ICO will last for 41 days. In total, 276,093,688.786 BOScoins will be distributed.
During the ICO, participants can exchange 1 Bitcoin for 40,000 BOScoin. Through this ICO, the BOS Platform aims to raise over $10 million USD. Prior, on November 2016, BOScoin raised $3 million USD through their Pre-ICO.
BOScoin aims to create a self-evolving cryptocurrency platform. With recent technological advances in genetic engineering, artificial intelligence, and quantum computers, it’s even difficult to predict the next 5 years. BOScoin aims to create a cryptocurrency adaptable in every environment.
BOScoin utilizes executable smart contracts called “Trust Contracts” and has a decision-making body called the “Congress Network” to ensure perpetual adaptation. The BOS Platform aims to accelerate the usage of BOScoin by creating two premade apps that use BOScoin: celebrity popularity index “Stardaq” and crowd-sourced decision-making solution “Delicracy.”
Changki Park (CEO) founded the largest financial information portal in Korea, Paxnet, worked at Samsung for 14 years, and is the former head of the Financial Engineering Research Center at the State University of New York’s Korean campus.
“BOScoin is the first Blockchain-based cryptocurrency that is designed to evolve. The embedded funding system and voting solution make BOScoin fit for every environment,” said Changki Park, BOScoin CEO.
BOScoin demonstrated Trust Contracts on their Demo Day. The event was filled with journalists from major broadcasting studios, alongside over 200 attendees. A general overview of BOScoin, a technical demo of Trust Contracts, and the current marketing progress was presented.
BOScoin is managed by the BOS Platform Foundation, a non-profit organization in Switzerland.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019