Swiss-based CORION, has announced its multifunctional Blockchain platform engineered for anyone looking to enter the crypto world and launch a successful business or service. CORION eliminates the guesswork for coin holders who typically monitor exchange rates closely in order to know when and where to use cryptocurrency. Instead, CORION’s system features a stable price point against the USD and relies on demand-based coin emissions within the CORION community, which offers a helpful contrast to the fixed coin supply and fluctuating rates of cryptocurrencies in the current system.
CORION is the gateway to the crypto world aiming to boost mainstream adaptation with its easy-to-use interface and arsenal of crypto features all in one place. The CORION platform and ecosystem provides and hosts secure, convenient and instant financial transactions between members using CORION’s stable means of payment, and allows them to build a secure marketplace for their business or service.
“We have envisioned CORION as a boundless network of businesses and individuals to build a worldwide decentralized network that creates an unparalleled self supporting global system,” said Miklas Denkler, Founder and CEO of CORION. “The core of the system is the unprecedented symbiotic relationship that will interweave the economic players worldwide, providing tools and conditions to do business either within a local community or around the globe in developed or in emerging regions.”
The platform is especially suitable for beginners and is engineered for enterprise with these key offerings:
- MARKETPLACE: Attracts customers, entrepreneurs and financial service providers in one place. Engage partners, customers, and discover unbanked people worldwide as a service provider.
- STABLE PRICE DIGITAL CURRENCY: Special automated inflation-deflation control assures the stability of CORION Coin, the payment medium of the Platform. Due to the stable price of CORION, products and services can be widely distributed with no boundaries.
- INCENTIVE-BASED DAILY REWARD SYSTEM: Coin supply growth engages the service providers and the users in being present and active on the platform on a daily basis. Users earn interest through the basic providers, without having to deposit or to pledge their coins. The coin supply reward is allocated by an appropriate, fair and transparent system. Instead of risky margin trading one can earn as much as 2.5% emission profit daily.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL WALLET: Ensures the tools and backup for the players to transact in the most used cryptocurrencies as a unique payment gateway.
- BUILT-IN P2P EXCHANGE: P2P built-in exchange is smart contract based and secure so no fraud or theft is possible. It operates functions without intermediary 3rd parties. Exchange starts with ETC/COR exchange and carry on with the development of the decentralized exchange platform to be able to use CORION Platform with FIAT and the most widespread cryptocurrencies.
- CORION GAMIFICATION: Encourages mainstream adoption with entertaining activities and games. ‘Earn and learn’ process enables users to win money as they learn how the platform works. CORION Game is also an integral part of the coin price stabilizing mechanism.
CORION’s full concept and mission are detailed in the company’s white paper. CORION is also providing an opportunity to support its mission with an upcoming token sale of the CORION Coin (COR) launching June 2017.
CORION is a Swiss-based multifunctional Platform for businesses and individuals to join and build a worldwide decentralized network based on mutual benefits, simplicity, security, cost-effectiveness and speed. The Platform provides and hosts secure, convenient and instant financial transactions between the members using CORION, stable means of payment. The platform encourages users to build businesses and services on it and it is ideal for beginners and anyone looking to enter into the crypto world. For more information, visit http://www.corion.io/.
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020