Swiss-based CORION, has announced its multifunctional Blockchain platform engineered for anyone looking to enter the crypto world and launch a successful business or service. CORION eliminates the guesswork for coin holders who typically monitor exchange rates closely in order to know when and where to use cryptocurrency. Instead, CORION’s system features a stable price point against the USD and relies on demand-based coin emissions within the CORION community, which offers a helpful contrast to the fixed coin supply and fluctuating rates of cryptocurrencies in the current system.
CORION is the gateway to the crypto world aiming to boost mainstream adaptation with its easy-to-use interface and arsenal of crypto features all in one place. The CORION platform and ecosystem provides and hosts secure, convenient and instant financial transactions between members using CORION’s stable means of payment, and allows them to build a secure marketplace for their business or service.
“We have envisioned CORION as a boundless network of businesses and individuals to build a worldwide decentralized network that creates an unparalleled self supporting global system,” said Miklas Denkler, Founder and CEO of CORION. “The core of the system is the unprecedented symbiotic relationship that will interweave the economic players worldwide, providing tools and conditions to do business either within a local community or around the globe in developed or in emerging regions.”
The platform is especially suitable for beginners and is engineered for enterprise with these key offerings:
- MARKETPLACE: Attracts customers, entrepreneurs and financial service providers in one place. Engage partners, customers, and discover unbanked people worldwide as a service provider.
- STABLE PRICE DIGITAL CURRENCY: Special automated inflation-deflation control assures the stability of CORION Coin, the payment medium of the Platform. Due to the stable price of CORION, products and services can be widely distributed with no boundaries.
- INCENTIVE-BASED DAILY REWARD SYSTEM: Coin supply growth engages the service providers and the users in being present and active on the platform on a daily basis. Users earn interest through the basic providers, without having to deposit or to pledge their coins. The coin supply reward is allocated by an appropriate, fair and transparent system. Instead of risky margin trading one can earn as much as 2.5% emission profit daily.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL WALLET: Ensures the tools and backup for the players to transact in the most used cryptocurrencies as a unique payment gateway.
- BUILT-IN P2P EXCHANGE: P2P built-in exchange is smart contract based and secure so no fraud or theft is possible. It operates functions without intermediary 3rd parties. Exchange starts with ETC/COR exchange and carry on with the development of the decentralized exchange platform to be able to use CORION Platform with FIAT and the most widespread cryptocurrencies.
- CORION GAMIFICATION: Encourages mainstream adoption with entertaining activities and games. ‘Earn and learn’ process enables users to win money as they learn how the platform works. CORION Game is also an integral part of the coin price stabilizing mechanism.
CORION’s full concept and mission are detailed in the company’s white paper. CORION is also providing an opportunity to support its mission with an upcoming token sale of the CORION Coin (COR) launching June 2017.
CORION is a Swiss-based multifunctional Platform for businesses and individuals to join and build a worldwide decentralized network based on mutual benefits, simplicity, security, cost-effectiveness and speed. The Platform provides and hosts secure, convenient and instant financial transactions between the members using CORION, stable means of payment. The platform encourages users to build businesses and services on it and it is ideal for beginners and anyone looking to enter into the crypto world. For more information, visit http://www.corion.io/.
- OneFeather and BlocPal to Provide First Nations with Digital Financial Services - July 23, 2019
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019