Exscudo, all in one financial services provider, has published the public part of the EON blockchain source code on GitHub.
The source code covers the rules of consensus, emission and block confirmation. The blockchain has been developed by the Exscudo team and is focused on providing and supporting financial services. It also enables Exscudo to develop its independent products and services.
The team has published the EON peer core source code on GitHub. It shows the main structure of the system, and how EON works and interacts within itself, but it does not cover the full functionality of the node.
“We are concerned about the security of our customers and we want to protect our intellectual property”, – CEO Andrew Zimine explains, – “I wouldn’t like anybody to set up a peer network before we do it ourselves. This is why we do not publish the full information about nodes on this stage”.
However, Exscudo plans to launch the EON test network in a couple of weeks after the end of the ICO. The detailed instructions to setting up regular and master nodes will be published in June. The minimum technical requirements for setting up a node on a virtual server are the following: you will need a machine with 1 or 2 cores, 1-2 Gb operational memory with unix-support, 100-200 Gb HDD.
EON uses the DePOS mining algorithm. This means that the nodes that have more coins deposited are more likely to sign a block. DePos mining is considered to be more fair for node owners, as the rewards do not depend on the power capacity of the mining equipment. The minimum sum required for starting a node equals 25.000 EON coins. In case a user deposits more coins on the node, he raises his chances to sign a block.
The launch of the EON test network is planned for June 2017. After the blockchain is set up, Exscudo will launch its first product, the Channels mobile app. Channels is a mobile wallet and secure messenger that works on the EON blockchain. It provides for secure communication, payments, trading and money exchange.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019