Exscudo, all in one financial services provider, has published the public part of the EON blockchain source code on GitHub.
The source code covers the rules of consensus, emission and block confirmation. The blockchain has been developed by the Exscudo team and is focused on providing and supporting financial services. It also enables Exscudo to develop its independent products and services.
The team has published the EON peer core source code on GitHub. It shows the main structure of the system, and how EON works and interacts within itself, but it does not cover the full functionality of the node.
“We are concerned about the security of our customers and we want to protect our intellectual property”, – CEO Andrew Zimine explains, – “I wouldn’t like anybody to set up a peer network before we do it ourselves. This is why we do not publish the full information about nodes on this stage”.
However, Exscudo plans to launch the EON test network in a couple of weeks after the end of the ICO. The detailed instructions to setting up regular and master nodes will be published in June. The minimum technical requirements for setting up a node on a virtual server are the following: you will need a machine with 1 or 2 cores, 1-2 Gb operational memory with unix-support, 100-200 Gb HDD.
EON uses the DePOS mining algorithm. This means that the nodes that have more coins deposited are more likely to sign a block. DePos mining is considered to be more fair for node owners, as the rewards do not depend on the power capacity of the mining equipment. The minimum sum required for starting a node equals 25.000 EON coins. In case a user deposits more coins on the node, he raises his chances to sign a block.
The launch of the EON test network is planned for June 2017. After the blockchain is set up, Exscudo will launch its first product, the Channels mobile app. Channels is a mobile wallet and secure messenger that works on the EON blockchain. It provides for secure communication, payments, trading and money exchange.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019