Blockchain based DECENT Network is one step closer towards the Digital Revolution. DECENT Testnet #2 called ‘Alberti’ was launched!
Invitations are being distributed to all registered testers together with all the information, guides and link for the DECENT Application download.
Since the recently published report on the progress of the network, DECENT’s development team has been working hard to successfully launch DECENT Testnet #2 including several additional features and fixed issues that were detected during the first DECENT Testnet ‘Caesar’.
Additional Features & Updates of DECENT Testnet #2 ‘Alberti’:
Windows Client – DECENT team is delighted to announce, that Testnet Windows client is now available with all the features included in Mac OS version
Regional Rights – allows the content to have specific settings for several regions e.g. particular price for a particular country (only available in CLI)
Subscription Mechanism – allows the users to subscribe to their favourite author so they will always be informed about new content being published (only available in CLI)
Send DCT Feature – users can send the Test DCT to any other account and view their transaction history.
Framework for Multiple Content Types – additional content types are now supported (e.g. PDF, audio files, plain text, SD models etc.)
DECENT GUI Improvements & Development Update:
Several changes have been made within DECENT GUI to make the content publishing and buying process much more user-friendly and intuitive.
The most significant improvements include the addition of ‘final cost of the content upload’ which is displayed when the author fills in all the required information, chooses the number of seeders and sets the requested lifetime of the content. Moreover, sorting is now available in all sections after the user double-clicks on a column header. DECENT Testnet users are now able to select multiple seeders in the ‘upload pop-up window’, view the upload status and the status of blockchain synchronization.
Besides finalizing features that are necessary for the DECENT Network testing phase, the development team has been working hard on future additions to the network and made several adjustments according to feedback e.g. search function in the ‘Purchased’ tab; falsely updating DCT balance when the user has not been imported; unnecessary closing of DECENT Network when the application was closed and general enhancements to the ‘Purchased’ tab functionality.
The entire DECENT team is always delighted to receive users’ remarks and ideas for what could be a perfect suggestion for the betterment of DECENT Network. In order to leave the feedback, ask questions, get regular updates and become part of DECENT‘s community and join the official Slack or Telegram
DECENT is a Blockchain Content Distribution Platform that is Open-Source and utilizes Blockchain to ensure trust and security. The intention of the project is to revolutionize data distribution on the Internet.
- Zug, Switzerland, To Pilot Blockchain-Based Voting Pilot - June 30, 2018
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017