Today FunFair, the world’s fastest Ethereum Blockchain casino platform, announced its token creation event will begin on June 22, 2017 shortly after 10 am EDT. Using its breakthrough technology, Fate Channels, FunFair is the first Blockchain platform and open-source protocol that makes online casino games fun, fast, and fair.
“Unlike other companies, we have much more than a white paper and a dream for our token creation event,” said Jez San OBE, founder and CEO. “We’ve already developed real, playable casino games that prove our model works.” Our vision is a limitless universe of transparent, secure casinos that can be easily created by anyone, anywhere in the world.”
More details about FunFair and terms of the token creation event can be found in the white paper here.
Disrupting The Global Casino Game Market
FunFair’s founders have a proven track record of over 40 years’ creating innovative interactive entertainment products and have sold millions of games in the process.
At FunFair, the team has solved three key problems necessary to disrupt the projected $60B global casino game market using Blockchain technology: lack of fairness, slow game speed, and poor game experience.
Unlike other casino game platforms, FunFair is the:
Fastest – FunFair games are the fastest of Blockchain casino games, occurring on the Ethereum Blockchain without centralized servers. As a result, players see results in real-time that are fully auditable and provably fair while still fun and engaging.
Most Fun – FunFair games have the same rich 3D graphics and slick user experience that players of app-based games have come to love.
Most Fair – Players’ distrust of existing online casinos is widespread. FunFair uses highly transparent, Ethereum smart contracts with code on the Blockchain to create the most fair online casino games available today. Players can see all their games and others’ to verify that the outcome was fair and whether they should have been paid.
Safest – FunFair games require no deposit or withdrawal. Players retain full control over their funds at all times. Casinos never control players’ money.
Lowest Cost – FunFair Fate Channels deliver the most efficient, lowest fees paid per transaction. Players only pay at the beginning and end of each session – not each hand or roll of the dice like most other games. As a result, players receive the biggest profits without delays or withdrawal fees – even during long sessions that most players desire.
Easiest – FunFair games require no download or sign up process. Players click on a link and start playing immediately.
A demo of FunFair’s casino games (slots, blackjack, and roulette) can be viewed here:
FUN Tokens and How to Participate
FunFair’s token, FUN, is the currency of this new ecosystem. The FUN token powers every aspect of FunFair’s Ethereum-based casino platform. Players will bet using FUN, developers and affiliates will be rewarded for their participation in FUN, and operators and licencees will pay players out using FUN. FUN will also power the smart contracts that run the platform, including FunFair’s unique new Random Number Generator.
To participate in the token event, buyers simply visit this page and follow the instructions: https://www.funfair.io/token-event/. Buyers will be given the official Fun token contract address (ETH and ERCO20), Bitcoin and Zcash addresses, and more information on how to use these. For fiat currency, buyers can contact [email protected] before the token event.
If 5 billion FUN tokens have been created at any time before the token event end date, token creation will continue for 12 additional hours after that point to ensure that anyone who wants to contribute can still do so. After 12 hours, the creation-crediting period will end. If 5 billion FUN is not reached within 16 days, the token event will close on July 7, 2017 at 10a EDT.
Approximately 30% of funds raised from the token creation event will be used toward development of FunFair’s peer-to-peer platform, protocol, and suite of high-quality games. About 30% of the funds raised will be used for marketing, PR and business development. The remainder of the funds will be used by FunFair to service licensees and promote third party development.
FunFair is the world’s fastest Ethereum casino platform. It’s also the first Blockchain platform and protocol to make online casino games fun, fast, and fair. The company’s combined 40 years of experience building gaming and casino software means players benefit from beautiful, intuitive games that have bigger payouts and are always provably fair. Using its first-of-kind Fate Channel technology and Ethereum smart contracts, FunFair offers the ultimate casino experience – complete transparency, astonishing efficiency, and unrivaled game play. FunFair is a developer of the platform, protocol and games. The company licenses these games to operators and does not operate the games directly. Founded in 2017 by Jez San, Jeremy Longley and Oliver Hopton, FunFair is headquartered in Singapore with development offices in London. For more information, visit www.funfair.io.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019