Today FunFair, the world’s fastest Ethereum Blockchain casino platform, announced its token creation event will begin on June 22, 2017 shortly after 10 am EDT. Using its breakthrough technology, Fate Channels, FunFair is the first Blockchain platform and open-source protocol that makes online casino games fun, fast, and fair.
“Unlike other companies, we have much more than a white paper and a dream for our token creation event,” said Jez San OBE, founder and CEO. “We’ve already developed real, playable casino games that prove our model works.” Our vision is a limitless universe of transparent, secure casinos that can be easily created by anyone, anywhere in the world.”
More details about FunFair and terms of the token creation event can be found in the white paper here.
Disrupting The Global Casino Game Market
FunFair’s founders have a proven track record of over 40 years’ creating innovative interactive entertainment products and have sold millions of games in the process.
At FunFair, the team has solved three key problems necessary to disrupt the projected $60B global casino game market using Blockchain technology: lack of fairness, slow game speed, and poor game experience.
Unlike other casino game platforms, FunFair is the:
Fastest – FunFair games are the fastest of Blockchain casino games, occurring on the Ethereum Blockchain without centralized servers. As a result, players see results in real-time that are fully auditable and provably fair while still fun and engaging.
Most Fun – FunFair games have the same rich 3D graphics and slick user experience that players of app-based games have come to love.
Most Fair – Players’ distrust of existing online casinos is widespread. FunFair uses highly transparent, Ethereum smart contracts with code on the Blockchain to create the most fair online casino games available today. Players can see all their games and others’ to verify that the outcome was fair and whether they should have been paid.
Safest – FunFair games require no deposit or withdrawal. Players retain full control over their funds at all times. Casinos never control players’ money.
Lowest Cost – FunFair Fate Channels deliver the most efficient, lowest fees paid per transaction. Players only pay at the beginning and end of each session – not each hand or roll of the dice like most other games. As a result, players receive the biggest profits without delays or withdrawal fees – even during long sessions that most players desire.
Easiest – FunFair games require no download or sign up process. Players click on a link and start playing immediately.
A demo of FunFair’s casino games (slots, blackjack, and roulette) can be viewed here:
FUN Tokens and How to Participate
FunFair’s token, FUN, is the currency of this new ecosystem. The FUN token powers every aspect of FunFair’s Ethereum-based casino platform. Players will bet using FUN, developers and affiliates will be rewarded for their participation in FUN, and operators and licencees will pay players out using FUN. FUN will also power the smart contracts that run the platform, including FunFair’s unique new Random Number Generator.
To participate in the token event, buyers simply visit this page and follow the instructions: https://www.funfair.io/token-event/. Buyers will be given the official Fun token contract address (ETH and ERCO20), Bitcoin and Zcash addresses, and more information on how to use these. For fiat currency, buyers can contact [email protected] before the token event.
If 5 billion FUN tokens have been created at any time before the token event end date, token creation will continue for 12 additional hours after that point to ensure that anyone who wants to contribute can still do so. After 12 hours, the creation-crediting period will end. If 5 billion FUN is not reached within 16 days, the token event will close on July 7, 2017 at 10a EDT.
Approximately 30% of funds raised from the token creation event will be used toward development of FunFair’s peer-to-peer platform, protocol, and suite of high-quality games. About 30% of the funds raised will be used for marketing, PR and business development. The remainder of the funds will be used by FunFair to service licensees and promote third party development.
FunFair is the world’s fastest Ethereum casino platform. It’s also the first Blockchain platform and protocol to make online casino games fun, fast, and fair. The company’s combined 40 years of experience building gaming and casino software means players benefit from beautiful, intuitive games that have bigger payouts and are always provably fair. Using its first-of-kind Fate Channel technology and Ethereum smart contracts, FunFair offers the ultimate casino experience – complete transparency, astonishing efficiency, and unrivaled game play. FunFair is a developer of the platform, protocol and games. The company licenses these games to operators and does not operate the games directly. Founded in 2017 by Jez San, Jeremy Longley and Oliver Hopton, FunFair is headquartered in Singapore with development offices in London. For more information, visit www.funfair.io.
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020