Today FunFair, the world’s fastest Ethereum Blockchain casino platform, announced its token creation event will begin on June 22, 2017 shortly after 10 am EDT. Using its breakthrough technology, Fate Channels, FunFair is the first Blockchain platform and open-source protocol that makes online casino games fun, fast, and fair.
“Unlike other companies, we have much more than a white paper and a dream for our token creation event,” said Jez San OBE, founder and CEO. “We’ve already developed real, playable casino games that prove our model works.” Our vision is a limitless universe of transparent, secure casinos that can be easily created by anyone, anywhere in the world.”
More details about FunFair and terms of the token creation event can be found in the white paper here.
Disrupting The Global Casino Game Market
FunFair’s founders have a proven track record of over 40 years’ creating innovative interactive entertainment products and have sold millions of games in the process.
At FunFair, the team has solved three key problems necessary to disrupt the projected $60B global casino game market using Blockchain technology: lack of fairness, slow game speed, and poor game experience.
Unlike other casino game platforms, FunFair is the:
Fastest – FunFair games are the fastest of Blockchain casino games, occurring on the Ethereum Blockchain without centralized servers. As a result, players see results in real-time that are fully auditable and provably fair while still fun and engaging.
Most Fun – FunFair games have the same rich 3D graphics and slick user experience that players of app-based games have come to love.
Most Fair – Players’ distrust of existing online casinos is widespread. FunFair uses highly transparent, Ethereum smart contracts with code on the Blockchain to create the most fair online casino games available today. Players can see all their games and others’ to verify that the outcome was fair and whether they should have been paid.
Safest – FunFair games require no deposit or withdrawal. Players retain full control over their funds at all times. Casinos never control players’ money.
Lowest Cost – FunFair Fate Channels deliver the most efficient, lowest fees paid per transaction. Players only pay at the beginning and end of each session – not each hand or roll of the dice like most other games. As a result, players receive the biggest profits without delays or withdrawal fees – even during long sessions that most players desire.
Easiest – FunFair games require no download or sign up process. Players click on a link and start playing immediately.
A demo of FunFair’s casino games (slots, blackjack, and roulette) can be viewed here:
FUN Tokens and How to Participate
FunFair’s token, FUN, is the currency of this new ecosystem. The FUN token powers every aspect of FunFair’s Ethereum-based casino platform. Players will bet using FUN, developers and affiliates will be rewarded for their participation in FUN, and operators and licencees will pay players out using FUN. FUN will also power the smart contracts that run the platform, including FunFair’s unique new Random Number Generator.
To participate in the token event, buyers simply visit this page and follow the instructions: https://www.funfair.io/token-event/. Buyers will be given the official Fun token contract address (ETH and ERCO20), Bitcoin and Zcash addresses, and more information on how to use these. For fiat currency, buyers can contact [email protected] before the token event.
If 5 billion FUN tokens have been created at any time before the token event end date, token creation will continue for 12 additional hours after that point to ensure that anyone who wants to contribute can still do so. After 12 hours, the creation-crediting period will end. If 5 billion FUN is not reached within 16 days, the token event will close on July 7, 2017 at 10a EDT.
Approximately 30% of funds raised from the token creation event will be used toward development of FunFair’s peer-to-peer platform, protocol, and suite of high-quality games. About 30% of the funds raised will be used for marketing, PR and business development. The remainder of the funds will be used by FunFair to service licensees and promote third party development.
FunFair is the world’s fastest Ethereum casino platform. It’s also the first Blockchain platform and protocol to make online casino games fun, fast, and fair. The company’s combined 40 years of experience building gaming and casino software means players benefit from beautiful, intuitive games that have bigger payouts and are always provably fair. Using its first-of-kind Fate Channel technology and Ethereum smart contracts, FunFair offers the ultimate casino experience – complete transparency, astonishing efficiency, and unrivaled game play. FunFair is a developer of the platform, protocol and games. The company licenses these games to operators and does not operate the games directly. Founded in 2017 by Jez San, Jeremy Longley and Oliver Hopton, FunFair is headquartered in Singapore with development offices in London. For more information, visit www.funfair.io.
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019