EXMO, a UK-based cryptocurrency exchange operating in multiple fiat and cryptocurrency pairs, has added WAVES to its list of offered coins. The exchange recognizes the growing popularity of the custom token platform in the crypto-domain, as well as the potential for continued interest and sustained growth of the WAVES token in the blockchain crowdfunding scene.
EXMO will initially list the WAVES/BTC pair. As well as USD and EUR fiat options, the exchange also supports Russian Roubles (RUB) and Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH), offering many paths between the traditional fiat system and the cryptoeconomy.
WAVES has seen a significant increase in value since May, passing $1 less than 6 weeks ago and rising to $5 by early June. The Waves platform is gaining traction amongst online and real-world businesses, with multiple ICOs collecting many millions of dollars in Waves hosted crowdsales. Straightforward token operations, a clean UX and a built-in decentralised exchange (DEX) have attracted token issuers into their growing ranks.
Keeping pace with the fast-moving landscape of cryptocurrency, the exchange has recently been extensively redesigned to make it more user-friendly – with more streamlined verification processes, a more intuitive trading interface and additional tools to help traders understand their current positions.
Moreover, EXMO is expanding with key new currency pairs. Earlier in June the exchange added ETH/EUR, ETH/LTC and DASH/RUB, reflecting the growing importance of ETH and DASH in the global cryptocurrency scene. In the coming weeks further trading instruments will be added to the platform.
“We’re very pleased that EXMO has added WAVES,” said Sasha Ivanov, CEO of Waves. “Although cryptocurrency exchanges operate within a competitive environment, there are few that are fit for purpose. EXMO boasts a serious and professional team, they have a clear plan for growing their business and increasing the market share. We are really looking forward to the opportunities presented by this partnership.”
The Waves Platform is a decentralized crowdfunding and digital asset platform. It is the largest blockchain project to originate from Russia. The Waves platform is primarily designed to support the issuance, trade and exchange of digital assets/tokens using blockchain technology. The project is characterized by its emphasis on usability and widespread application. It uses Proof-of-Stake as its consensus algorithm. Waves Platform completed its Initial Coin Offering in June 2016, collecting more than $16 million (30,000 BTC).
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019