Six million dollars (19000 ETH) in six days, without the ICO even starting… and likely to complete the 39600 ETH cap by Monday morning, 20 days before the ICO was supposed to start.
The platform, already 90 per cent built and with clients lined up, is approaching funding in a completely different, far more mature way with no snazzy buzzwords, two year MVP pipelines or radical concepts for a utopian future.
Populous is set to break into the Trillion Dollar Billing and Invoice Trading industry starting from next month. Founders with backgrounds in creating the widely used XBRL and experience hailing from upper-management at the likes of SAS and Experian. Backed up by veteran Blockchain and Smart Contract developers.
The Blockchain startup promises to greatly lower the barriers to entry for investors, allowing for far more accessibility to the Billings markets – while also creating a far more efficient process of transactions, eliminating many of the unnecessary human factors which encumber the industry at the moment. And they plan to reduce the cost per transaction and increase liquidity available to individuals and institutions.
“Beyond this, Populous is able to predict 24 months in advance when SMEs may need financing, if they’re facing bankruptcy and more.
Offering them services before they even know themselves that they need it. rsrhsdrh This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what can be achieved currently, and what’s in the roadmap for the next 12 months,” stated the team in a release.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019