Six million dollars (19000 ETH) in six days, without the ICO even starting… and likely to complete the 39600 ETH cap by Monday morning, 20 days before the ICO was supposed to start.
The platform, already 90 per cent built and with clients lined up, is approaching funding in a completely different, far more mature way with no snazzy buzzwords, two year MVP pipelines or radical concepts for a utopian future.
Populous is set to break into the Trillion Dollar Billing and Invoice Trading industry starting from next month. Founders with backgrounds in creating the widely used XBRL and experience hailing from upper-management at the likes of SAS and Experian. Backed up by veteran Blockchain and Smart Contract developers.
The Blockchain startup promises to greatly lower the barriers to entry for investors, allowing for far more accessibility to the Billings markets – while also creating a far more efficient process of transactions, eliminating many of the unnecessary human factors which encumber the industry at the moment. And they plan to reduce the cost per transaction and increase liquidity available to individuals and institutions.
“Beyond this, Populous is able to predict 24 months in advance when SMEs may need financing, if they’re facing bankruptcy and more.
Offering them services before they even know themselves that they need it. rsrhsdrh This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what can be achieved currently, and what’s in the roadmap for the next 12 months,” stated the team in a release.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019