Six million dollars (19000 ETH) in six days, without the ICO even starting… and likely to complete the 39600 ETH cap by Monday morning, 20 days before the ICO was supposed to start.
The platform, already 90 per cent built and with clients lined up, is approaching funding in a completely different, far more mature way with no snazzy buzzwords, two year MVP pipelines or radical concepts for a utopian future.
Populous is set to break into the Trillion Dollar Billing and Invoice Trading industry starting from next month. Founders with backgrounds in creating the widely used XBRL and experience hailing from upper-management at the likes of SAS and Experian. Backed up by veteran Blockchain and Smart Contract developers.
The Blockchain startup promises to greatly lower the barriers to entry for investors, allowing for far more accessibility to the Billings markets – while also creating a far more efficient process of transactions, eliminating many of the unnecessary human factors which encumber the industry at the moment. And they plan to reduce the cost per transaction and increase liquidity available to individuals and institutions.
“Beyond this, Populous is able to predict 24 months in advance when SMEs may need financing, if they’re facing bankruptcy and more.
Offering them services before they even know themselves that they need it. rsrhsdrh This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what can be achieved currently, and what’s in the roadmap for the next 12 months,” stated the team in a release.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019