Six million dollars (19000 ETH) in six days, without the ICO even starting… and likely to complete the 39600 ETH cap by Monday morning, 20 days before the ICO was supposed to start.
The platform, already 90 per cent built and with clients lined up, is approaching funding in a completely different, far more mature way with no snazzy buzzwords, two year MVP pipelines or radical concepts for a utopian future.
Populous is set to break into the Trillion Dollar Billing and Invoice Trading industry starting from next month. Founders with backgrounds in creating the widely used XBRL and experience hailing from upper-management at the likes of SAS and Experian. Backed up by veteran Blockchain and Smart Contract developers.
The Blockchain startup promises to greatly lower the barriers to entry for investors, allowing for far more accessibility to the Billings markets – while also creating a far more efficient process of transactions, eliminating many of the unnecessary human factors which encumber the industry at the moment. And they plan to reduce the cost per transaction and increase liquidity available to individuals and institutions.
“Beyond this, Populous is able to predict 24 months in advance when SMEs may need financing, if they’re facing bankruptcy and more.
Offering them services before they even know themselves that they need it. rsrhsdrh This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what can be achieved currently, and what’s in the roadmap for the next 12 months,” stated the team in a release.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019