Logistics company A2B Direct currently operating in Eastern Europe intends to hold an Ethereum-backed ICO on July 12th, 2017. The campaign is scheduled to last for a month, and seeks to raise €500,000 to €3,000,000.
The platform was first introduced in late 2016, and became widely known as a “freight Uber.” The service provides direct interaction between freight forwarders and cargo owners, ensuring 24/7 communication with the driver, and taking care of all involved paperwork while getting rid of forwarding expenses.
Unlike most companies that hold coin offerings, A2B Direct does not raise funds for the purpose of developing a solution, but instead offers a platform that is already operational. The ICO seeks to finance transferring the platform onto Blockchain in order to cut expenses for international transportation and make business easier for both carriers and customers while allowing them to work with fiat and cryptocurrencies at the same time.
The A2B tokens sold over the ICO will entitle investors to receive their share of the company’s profits similar to traditional shares, and the raised funds will be used for expansion of the company in Western European and American markets.
Depending on the amount of funds raised over the campaign, the company has rolled out several development strategies.
Thus, in case the ICO raises €500,000, A2B Direct will focus on hiring Ethereum and Blockchain developers. If the company manages to raise €1,000,000, they will also launch a European office and adapt its services to European standards. Should the campaign raise €2,000,000, A2B Direct will open several offices in Europe while adapting its services for the specific needs of a particular country. Finally, if the company raises €3,000,000, they will launch an American office. In case the company fails to raise €500,000, the investors will receive their contributions back.
The company will be accepting investments in Bitcoin, Ether, and Dash, and will require that users register a personal wallet to run all financial operations during the campaign and later receive dividends for the company’s further operation and progress.
Minimum contribution amount is set at 10 USD for which one may buy 100 A2B tokens, with 30,000,000 tokens issued overall. This amount accounts for 30 per cent of the company’s assets. The tokens will be pegged to USD in order to link the growth of its exchange rate to the expansion of the company. The token price will depend on the number of vehicles subscribed to the platform, therefore their price will directly reflect the platform’s activity. Owners of A2B tokens will be entitled to use them as soon as they are received.
In case the company sells 2 to 19 per cent of the issued tokens, the investors will be entitled to 6 per cent of annual dividends as calculated from the amount of their tokens. If the company sells more than 20 per cent of the tokens, the investors will be receiving 10 per cent of the profits annually. Additionally, A2B will award bonuses to token holders as of 2018.
Further details as to the project and the ICO model are available soon.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019