The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) announced the establishment of a Technical Steering Committee that will focus on the EntEth1.0 reference architecture. In addition to the Technical Steering Committee, seven member-driven Working Groups, each driven by Blockchain or industry thought leaders were put in place. The Working Groups will work toward delivering specific advancements to the development and use of Ethereum-based technologies in multiple vertical markets.
“The EEA has made the largest commitment to member-driven working groups in the industry focusing on innovative Blockchain technologies and applications to solve real-world problems,” said Jeremy Millar, founding board member, EEA. “Many of the Blockchain industry’s best and brightest have agreed to contribute their leadership and energy as a chair for an EEA work group. We thank them and all the working group members for their support and efforts.”
The Technical Steering Committee will provide guidance to the Working Groups producing technical specifications and code, reviewing and approving deliverables from various Working Groups for submission to the Board of Directors, and liaising with other committees to assist with directing the EEA work to the right places.
Nearly everything which goes through the Technical Steering Committee should manifest as specifications which apply to Ethereum client codebases (i.e. Quorum, pyethapp, STRATO, Nuco, Burrow, etc.) rather than to higher layers, such as applications built on these clients.
The EEA Technical Steering Committee, Working Groups, and Chairs
- Technical Steering Committee, Chair: Alex Batlin, BNY Mellon
- Token Working Group, Chair: Alex Batlin, BNY Mellon
- Banking Working Group, Chair: Amber Baldet, J.P. Morgan
- Healthcare Working Group, Chair: Fabian Wahl, Merck KGaA
- Insurance Working Group, Chairs: Stephan Karpischek and Christoph Mussenbrock, Etherisc Inc.
- Advertising Industry Working Group, Chair: Mike Goldin, MetaX / ConsenSys
- Legal Industry Working Group, Chair: Aaron Wright, Associate Clinical Professor of Law at Cardozo Law School and Director of Cardozo’s Blockchain Project
- Supply Chain Working Group, Chair: Tyler Mulvihill, Authentick / ConsenSys
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. Building upon the only smart contract supporting Blockchain currently running in real-world production – Ethereum –the EEA defines enterprise-grade software capable of handling the most complex, highly-demanding applications at the speed of business. For additional information about joining the EEA, please reach out to [email protected].
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
- US Judge Slams Brakes on Telegram Token - March 25, 2020
- Game Development Companies Team Up with Blockchain Operation Forte to Unlock New Business Models for Games - March 24, 2020
- Blockchain Supply Chain Project Envoy teams up with KYC Hub - March 24, 2020
- CoinDCX, India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange, Secures Successful Series A Round Led By Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX - March 24, 2020
- Cartesi Launches Linux Infrastructure For Developing Blockchain DApps - March 24, 2020
- American Company HashCash Consultants Announce Coronavirus Crypto Relief Fund or CFIX - March 23, 2020